• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My first detox bath

Last night I was asked to wear the sleep apnea Link test (that measures the oxygen levels) so I did not sleep well.

So I decided to try detox bath for the first time. I used 1 pound Epsom salt, 1 pound Baking Soda and 1t of Ginger. I was suppose to be in for 40min.

Well I am one of those that do not sweat not even in a sauna or exercising (when I could do it hard), but the bath got me perspiring. I felt dreadful and POTsy, I think next time I will make sure to put ice on the forehead. Overall, I liked it. My skin feels soft and overall It felt good (after I got out). I will try this for 10 days and see what happens. I will spice up the baths recipe, I got eucalyptus and lavender oil.

I am having trouble with appetite, I have skipped lunch 2 days in a row now. Only having a banana so I can take the medicine. Not sure what that is about.

Comments

I've been wanting to try those salt baths for a couple of years now, never got around to it.

I just bought the stuff when doing the groceries, All you need is Epsom salt, or sea salt, baking soda!!! I will let you know if it does anything, I am craving another so it must be good for me.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7