• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

Biarritz13

I think I found a Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine for sale in Russia.

The only thing is, I am not sure if the toxoid contained in this Russian vaccine is the Staphylococcus alpha toxin (also called alpha hemolysin toxin).

This vaccine product in Russian is called:

Анатоксин стафилококковый
( = toxoid Staphylococcal ).

Thank you!
We need to know if there are Staph vaccines on the market which are Staphylococcus toxoid but don't contain Alpha Toxin...It would be easier to just email them. I am doing it right now!

I wrote a letter to the manufacturer, but have only little hope that they will answer.

On the other hand I checked what reports have patients that use it. Its mostly positive with profound staph infections goes away, negative ones that I saw are linked with allergic reactions.

Its also available here in Ukraine for around $40-50, but instraction says that it should be refrigirated during storing and transportation.

Biarritz13

I wrote a letter to the manufacturer, but have only little hope that they will answer.

On the other hand I checked what reports have patients that use it. Its mostly positive with profound staph infections goes away, negative ones that I saw are linked with allergic reactions.

Its also available here in Ukraine for around $40-50, but instraction says that it should be refrigirated during storing and transportation.

So there is just allergic reactions as a side effect? That's good to hear! Please tell us when you will have the answer.

If being a Staphylococcus aureus nasal carrier is a contributing factor to CFS, keep in mind that there are alternative (and more readily available) treatments available.

Ask your doctor to check for Staph colonization, and see what the doctor recommends or prescribes if you test positive.

Violeta

Ive got the response from the manufacturer.
Answer is 'Yes, alpha toxin(inactivated by formaldehyde ) is one of the main constituent parts of the drug'

Hope this helps )
Does that imply that formaldehyde is part of the drug, too?

Hip

Answer is 'Yes, alpha toxin(inactivated by formaldehyde ) is one of the main constituent parts of the drug'

Hope this helps )

Thank you very much Andey! Great job!

Andey, do you know any pharmacies in the Ukraine that sell this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine online?

I am hoping that there may be a Ukrainian pharmacy that can send this vaccine to me in the United Kingdom by courier. If they can send it fast by 48 hour courier, the refrigeration during transport may not be issue (especially at this time of year, when the outside temperature is getting cold).

I would like to test this vaccine on myself.

Just to remind everyone on how effective this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine is as an ME/CFS treatment, I will quote from one of Professor Gottfries's studies on this vaccine treatment:
In a follow-up study of 23 patients, the vaccine treatment was continued for 2-6 years. Fifty percent were rehabilitated successfully and resumed half-time or full-time work.

Professor Gottfries himself is an ME/CFS patient, and was only able to return to work as a result of taking this vaccine containing Staphylococcus alpha toxin (his work is running his ME/CFS clinic in Sweden). He stockpiled a lifetime's supply of the Staphypan® alpha toxin vaccine for himself before it was withdrawn from the European market a few years ago.

More studies on the benefits of this alpha toxin vaccine for ME/CFS are found in this post.

NOTE: the benefits of this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine are likely due to its immunomodulatory effects, which fight against the chronic coxsackievirus B infections found in ME/CFS patients (not is effects on Staphylococcus bacteria).

Its kinda trickier do it from Ukraine because we have strict postage rules against sending anything medical.
Theoretically its possible but realistically not so -a LOT of paperwork needed.
Strangely enough its not a problem to receive anything here )

I think that its much easier to receive drug from Russia directly. I cant say that I am experienced at this but I have ordered once from Russia online pharmacy http://pharmalad.com and they are kind of big players on this market(at least on direction from Russia to Ukraine). They say that they work with any country, only limitation is $70 minimal order. Unfortunatly I dont see English interface but here is the product page http://pharmalad.com/goods/ANATOKSIN_STAFILOKOKKOVIY_OCHISHCHENNIY_ZHIDKIY.html. I suspect it will be easier to talk to them directly via skype pharmalad or via mail info@pharmalad.com.
Also there is an option to buy cheap avia tickets to Ukraine (visa is not necessary for EU or US citizens) or to Russia where drug is cheaper (I dont sure about visa options there).

Last edited:

geraldt52

...I would like to test this vaccine on myself.

Just to remind everyone on how effective this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine is as an ME/CFS treatment, I will quote from one of Professor Gottfries's studies on this vaccine treatment:

Professor Gottfries himself is an ME/CFS patient, and was only able to return to work as a result of taking this vaccine containing Staphylococcus alpha toxin (his work is running his ME/CFS clinic in Sweden). He stockpiled a lifetime's supply of the Staphypan® alpha toxin vaccine for himself before it was withdrawn from the European market a few years ago...

I have to admit, @Hip, that you are a lot more gutsy than I am! I'm afraid that after 30+ years now that I've finally lost my enthusiasm for taking a chance on another treatment, for fear mainly of making myself worse and ending up like Whitney Dafoe. If you are able to go ahead with this, please do let us know how it works out.

Biarritz13

Hope this helps )

Thank you Andey!

@Hip I don't really know but is it possible that the mercury contained in the Staphypan is a mandatory for it to work?

Hip

I think that its much easier to receive drug from Russia directly. I cant say that I am experienced at this but I have ordered once from Russia online pharmacy http://pharmalad.com and they are kind of big players on this market(at least on direction from Russia to Ukraine). They say that they work with any country, only limitation is $70 minimal order. Unfortunatly I dont see English interface but here is the product page http://pharmalad.com/goods/ANATOKSIN_STAFILOKOKKOVIY_OCHISHCHENNIY_ZHIDKIY.html. I suspect it will be easier to talk to them directly via skype pharmalad or via mail info@pharmalad.com.

Thanks very much Andey. That is very useful info to know.

I will contact this Russian pharmacy and ask them if they can mail to the United Kingdom. I will keep everybody updated on this.

Hip

@Hip I don't really know but is it possible that the mercury contained in the Staphypan is a mandatory for it to work?

The mercury in vaccines is simply used as an antibacterial and antifungal preservative. It plays no role in the immunological effect of the vaccine.

More important is the aluminum hydroxide placed in many vaccines (including this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccines). Aluminum hydroxide acts as an adjuvant, which is an agent which boosts the immune response, and thereby ensures that the vaccine "takes". Without an adjuvant, a vaccine may fail to properly "educate" the immune system to make antibodies against the antigen target in the vaccine (in this case, the antigen target is alpha toxin).

Incidentally, the amount of mercury that gets into your brain from such a vaccine is much less that you would get from eating a can of tuna, and certainly much less than from a portion of sushi from a restaurant (I now rarely eat tuna, just as a precaution).

Olof Zachrisson (one of Gottfries's colleagues) published a study examining the mercury accumulation in ME/CFS patients regularly taking the Staphypan® Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine on a long term basis, and found that the mercury levels in these patients was no different to that of controls.

Last edited:

Violeta

The mercury in vaccines is simply used as an antibacterial and antifungal preservative. It plays no role in the immunological effect of the vaccine. This Russian Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine also contains mercury.

More important is the aluminum hydroxide placed in many vaccines (including this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccines). Aluminum hydroxide acts as an adjuvant, which is an agent which boosts the immune response, and thereby ensures that the vaccine "takes". Without an adjuvant, a vaccine may fail to properly "educate" the immune system to make antibodies against the antigen target in the vaccine (in this case, the antigen target is alpha toxin).

Incidentally, the amount of mercury that gets into your brain from such a vaccine is much less that you would get from eating a can of tuna, and certainly much less than from a portion of sushi from a restaurant (I now rarely eat tuna, just as a precaution).

I'm sure this only happens in rabbit brains.

I didn't know what caspase-3 is, so I had to look it up.

"The CASP3protein is a member of the cysteine-aspartic acid protease (caspase) family.[2] Sequential activation of caspases plays a central role in the execution-phase of cell apoptosis. Caspases exist as inactive proenzymes that undergo proteolytic processing at conserved aspartic residues to produce two subunits, large and small, that dimerize to form the active enzyme. This protein cleaves and activates caspases 6 and 7; and the protein itself is processed and activated by caspases 8, 9, and 10. It is the predominant caspase involved in the cleavage ofamyloid-beta 4A precursor protein, which is associated with neuronal death inAlzheimer's disease. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants that encode the same protein.[3"

The endoplasmic reticulum is the main site for caspase-3 activation following aluminum-induced neurotoxicity in rabbit hippocampus.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12009527

Last edited:

Biarritz13

Hi,

I asked Prof. Gottfries if he knew more about this russian vaccine and if it would be a treatment for ME triggered by EBV. This is what he replied to me today.

"I am sure that Staphypan can cure ME triggered EBV. In our studies we did not see any special non responders in patients with an onset due to a virus infection. I have long ago tried to contact a Russian Company as they had a publication about a staphylococcus vaccine containing alfa-toxin. Although several efforts I did not got any contact. I wish you all luck if you will try.

Best regards"

Last edited:

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
Interesting thread.. Let us know how you guys do! :)

Biarritz13

Also there is an option to buy cheap avia tickets to Ukraine (visa is not necessary for EU or US citizens) or to Russia where drug is cheaper (I dont sure about visa options there).

@Andey
Do you know another place when we can buy it? I sent an email to them because i would like to know the exact composition of the vaccine but they just said that it's not available right now.