• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My Sulfur Intolerance is managed with Quercetin. Please help me understand why.

Is that a common theme here? Being a bit off our whole lives?
It just felt like the right and funny thing to say. I would think a lot of people with some life long health issues have felt that way. I have always felt different due to childhood stress and gut issues. It's hard to build relationships or be as invested in school if your dealing with issues in your body and at home.

UPDATE - 2/9/2020 - I do have major Gut issues but I'm switching my focus to the Urea Cycle. Quercetin and combined Ornithine with Citrulline all support the Urea Cycle as well as reduce histamine. My current guess is the above supplements are making up for a deficiency of a vitamin and or mineral. I'll be testing things out the next few weeks. Right now I'm testing Zinc and Molybdenum. Next is possibly Ornithine or Magnesium. The hardest part is the waiting. Each test takes me 13-15 days.

xploit316

UPDATE - 2/9/2020 - I do have major Gut issues but I'm switching my focus to the Urea Cycle. Quercetin and combined Ornithine with Citrulline all support the Urea Cycle as well as reduce histamine. My current guess is the above supplements are making up for a deficiency of a vitamin and or mineral. I'll be testing things out the next few weeks. Right now I'm testing Zinc and Molybdenum. Next is possibly Ornithine or Magnesium. The hardest part is the waiting. Each test takes me 13-15 days.

Any updates?