• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MCAS activated by Long COVID or PACS or by MIS-C or PIMS and MCAS activated by Vaccines or by Post Vaccine Syndrome: CRITERIA FOR CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS

SWAlexander

Introduction:
Also for patients diagnosed with ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, Lyme, EBV, Morgellons diseases, Asthma, Allergies, MCS, Tinnitus, POTS, Dysautonomia, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Small Fiber Neuropathy (SNF), Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), Burning Mouth Syndrome, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Depression, Phobias, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjögren, Lupus, APS, Thyroiditis, other Autoimmune Diseases, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and other chronic diseases. BACKGROUND: In Long COVID or Post-Acute COVID Syndrome (PACS), in Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in children (MIS-C or PIMS) and in Post Vaccine Syndrome, in addition to the symptoms of Hypoperfusion, Hyper-coagulability and Microclots (HHM), it is very important to identify the symptoms associated with Hypersensitivity (HS), Allergies, Histaminosis and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS) which are also a frequent cause of persistent symptoms. But, several of the patients who present persistent symptoms after having COVID or MIS-C are not diagnosed in a timely manner with Histaminosis and/or MCAS or Tryptasemia, and several years may pass and they may even be admitted to a hospital or psychiatric center. with a treatment that does not correspond, so we have considered it convenient to disseminate for free the criteria that we have developed, which have taken as reference the current International Consensus Criteria for MCAS, which gives a high level of support for your application.
Continue reading:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...cine_Syndrome_CRITERIA_FOR_CLINICAL_DIAGNOSIS

Oliver3

Good to see clinically what's been blatant to many of us.
But what's the treatment cos nothing in the standard treatments works well enough for me.
I'm so frustrated this taking so effing long