• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Headless youth podcast Origin Story Part III--my experiences with CCI diagnosis, the history of Lake Tahoe and Environmental illness

frozenborderline

This is a continuation of an earlier podcast series I did discussing my path to becoming ill and diagnosis, but as my story ends up intertwining with history and science of me/cfs in a broader lens, we cover lots of stuff beyond my individual story, like lake Tahoe outbreak, Erik Johnson, mold avoidance, craniocervical instability , etc etc etc

frozenborderline

@Hip you may find this one enlightening, I also think it's fairly listenable... we cover a lot of ground. The part I and part II were decent and got a lot of facts and biography right , but this is where I start to intertwine the story of my illness with a larger historical one