emergency report from China

Its breast ..i did have some wasting but recovered from that..if this is a realy enterovirus as per dr chia saying next year there going to come up with a nrw medication. I read an article saying that this os a man made virus originated from china to kill it overpopulated population becaise this is not your standard virus it has weird symphtoms. What is pms?

A private message on here with some information have you see it? I believe it is something along those lines too as it does not show up on any test and the symptoms are very harsh. Do you think the cancer is related to this?

Hip

I read an article saying that this os a man made virus originated from china to kill it overpopulated population becaise this is not your standard virus it has weird symphtoms.
If you believe those sort of dumb conspiracy theory statements, you will believe anything. There are lots of people who lack critical thinking abilities, and propagate hearsay like this.

If you believe those sort of dumb conspiracy theory statements, you will believe anything. There are lots of people who lack critical thinking abilities, and propagate hearsay like this.
I certainly don't believe hiv came from a monkey or that the WHO do not know about this virus. It is not that unthinkable that this is a man made virus. Why after 10 years are we still non the wiser as to what this is.

Hip

I certainly don't believe hiv came from a monkey
Meaning?

Why after 10 years are we still non the wiser as to what this is.
Spend some time reading about medical science and virology (from reliable sources not just scientifically uneducated hearsay merchants on the Internet), and you will be in a better position to understand why it takes so long to identify viruses, and why it takes even longer to prove that a viral infection can cause a disease.

In ME/CFS, it was shown in the 1980s that ME/CFS patients have enterovirus infections in their tissues, but even today it has not been proven this virus causes ME/CFS. Science is hard, and answers take a long time coming.

Also, sometimes scientists have their own views, and they like to stick to their views. I tried to communicate with the researchers in China who are studying the Chinese HIV-like virus, and I suggested that they look at enterovirus as a possible candidate. But they were fixated on herpesviruses, because of the herpesvirus reactivations that the studies on the Chinese virus found. So I could not get them interested in enterovirus. But that's how things go: individual scientists have their own ideas and research preferences.