• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Markov CBIS Theory of ME/CFS - General Discussion

Garz

@Scotty - i am not sure if this is the problem or if it something with the forum software itself - but when i click on your username i do not get the option to start a conversation as i do with other members - the help page on conversations says this may be due to how you have set your privacy settings in your forum profile.

can you check ?

Garz

No. But I have studied and some interest.

Tried BCG vaccin once
And have a good connection who travels to Ukraine regularly and can transport, so decided to dive more into it.

bear with me - it seems we had reached the participant limit for private conversations and cannot add more participants at present

i am looking for a solution and will keep you in mind

Atlas

"And the last enemy to be destroyed is death."
An update for anyone lurking who has been considering joining the guinea pig team for this.

Scotty just reminded me in the private thread about an issue with the shipping label on the old instructions document, that we have not detailed here.

Short story was that last time I sent a package it got delayed by several weeks again in customs. Customs said that putting "Markov Clinic" on the package requires extra customs documentation, (since when they interpret the adressee as a business there are different rules)...

So if you don't want your package to be significantly delayed you need to use the new shipping label without "Markov Clinic" in the address, but addressed directly to Artem Markov.

@Hip has kindly already updated the shipping label on the instructions sheet to take out "Markov Clinic". So if anyone has the old version downloaded please remember to download the new version before sending any dipslides.

You can redownload it here to get the new version:
https://mecfsroadmap.altervista.org/markov-clinic-remote-patient-instructions.pdf

Last edited:

Garz

@dr. Arf - i have sent you an invite to the Markov Trial Tracker conversation for those undertaking the trial

please do post a message there to introduce yourself to the group and tell us a little about yourself and where you are in the process.

you will find a link to the Trial tracker in the first page of that conversation that will allow you to start to enter your data. (its worth starting this before you start the actual treatment so you have a baseline).

Hi @Garz, could you possibly add me to the Trial Tracker group too? I’ve been following this thread for quite a while and I’m seriously considering doing the autovaccines. It would be really helpful to know more about the progress and experiences of those already using them. I’ve already started using IRS-19 and growing cultures on dipslides.
Thank you.

Garz

Hi @Garz, could you possibly add me to the Trial Tracker group too? I’ve been following this thread for quite a while and I’m seriously considering doing the autovaccines. It would be really helpful to know more about the progress and experiences of those already using them. I’ve already started using IRS-19 and growing cultures on dipslides.
Thank you.
HI Mozo - sending you an invite now

Thank you.
@Mozo - looks like your profile settings block invitations to conversations .....
Thanks @Garz - I’ve looked through my settings and don’t see anything relating to invitations. Do you know how I can unblock these?

Garz

@Mozo - whatever you did fixed it - i have just sent you an invite 👍

when you get the invite - follow the link and you will find details of the Markov tracker chart in the first post

please also post an introduction to tell the other members a little about yourself

Last edited:
@Mozo - whatever you did fixed it - i have just sent you an invite 👍

when you get the invite - follow the link and you will find details of the Markov tracker chart in the first post

please also post an introduction to tell the other members a little about yourself
Thanks very much @Garz . I’ll post there when energy allows.

@Garz, I am interested in joining. I was hoping to see more reports of any positive affect before attempting, but at this point, I'm leaning more strongly towards it in the absence of any other progress. I've been lurking on here for 5 years but never had reason to join until this. Thanks!

Garz

@Garz, I am interested in joining. I was hoping to see more reports of any positive affect before attempting, but at this point, I'm leaning more strongly towards it in the absence of any other progress. I've been lurking on here for 5 years but never had reason to join until this. Thanks!
hi Shadowwraith - i will send you an invite now

when you get it please do post an introduction to tell the other members a little about yourself - when energy allows.

Garz

@Chaboi28 - Sure - i will send you an invite now

when you get it please do post an introduction to tell the other members a little about yourself - when energy allows.