When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Thalamus & Basalganglia

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by percyval577, Oct 4, 2018.

1. percyval577

percyval577 Senior Member

I don´t know if this can be a relativ short intervention. It would mean that the lattice (reticularis) has been collapsed. It would be possible to help it by specifically supplement things that are needed there:

- 500 mg Tyrosin (->Dopamine)
    - 250 mg VitC (--> Norepinephren)
    - 250 mg Tryptophane (-> Serotonin)
    - 500 mg GABA (it crosses obviously well eneough through the BBB)
    - ?ng/pg nickel (don´t know if this is necessary -> blocking NMDR, elevating Dopamine)

It works almost fabulous (and progredient). Two or three times a day. (Tryptophane can be difficult for the gut and, without tyrsosine, for the brain, in my experiences).

If I wouldn´t have taken one single time an antipsychotic I now would be able to work for at least two hours a day.

In my case the progredient improvement consists of three interventions:
    1. This one
    2. Restricting manganese (downregulating iNOS of the microglia).
    3. Avoiding sugar, restricting fat a bit (upregulating AChE)
    There is some hint that ACh contibutes to (high) nitric oxide. ACh is also elevated by nitric oxide.
    (High nitric oxide would have caused the break down of the inner brain synapse working.)

Furthermore it is known (I. Baciu since 1945, and R. Ader 1974) that the nerves via hypothalamus influence the immunesystem. In a rough guess there is nothing not to hope for. Nerves are crucial anyway.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    pattismith likes this.
  2. percyval577

Some additional points:

-- It would be thinkable to do a first day 2. and 3. and then 1.

-- I caused myself some gut issue when I took tryptophan and VitB´s (waterish burning and some opening tendency). Maybe the combination above reversed it. But the observation is not clear.

-- Occasionally I found two movements helpful. a) due to the asymmetry of the body, I guess, movements anticlockwise (arms, eyes or whatever), which would have a structural effect, and b) movements forward round, like riding bike.
    -- There are also tinnitus masking sounds on youtube which to little extent sometimes can help to bring the nerves into the right directions. Warning, there is "Most powerful maskink sound" which makes stiches in the brain if you listen to long, in my experience.

-- I use a couple of times a day an anticholinergic, a teaspoon of tomatoegreen tea (but it´s not known if there could be detrimental effects). The effect is pretty pleasant.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  3. percyval577

It works fabulous (#1)

Please test and let the thread know
    (also if it does not work)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018

See more popular forum discussions.