• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. X

90% cured from bed bound with Histrelief / Histame / Daosin

maryb I would definitely agree with the berries, strawberry and raspberry are issues for me also. undcvr I think your right, its better not to worry about why and just appreciate that it works :). I will definitely try betain hcl again. I have seen that it has been mentioned in this...
  2. X

globalpilot Sorry I have been on the site for a couple of weeks. I will find out on the test and let you know. undcvr Betaine HCL is something that I was never sure about. It never gave me problems and at one stage I though it had slowed down my burping but it is something I may give it...
  3. X

globalpilot Sorry I don't know where else they can be done @liveandletdie Hope it works out for you! Andrew Because when I started to take it I was reacting so heavily to all foods it was quite obvious to me straight away. Every time I ate I would have symptoms. Within days I had a...
  4. X

globalpilot Dirk Budka did it for me and it has improved my health all round including my gut. Its a lot better but I wouldn't call it normal yet. rich I cant remember the source as it was some time ago I read it. Very interested in whats been said about B6, B2 and copper needed for DAO. I...
  5. X

Hi Rich, thanks for the info on that post, I have heard that B12 reduces the amount of Diamine Oxidase in the body is that true? Thanks, J
  6. X

leaves thanks, that nice to know I have taken B6 before without problems I might try that again as p5p. TheMoonIsBlue interesting I had not realized all were from pork although it does quite clearly say it on daosin. markmc20001 I know it just feels like such a dangerous game to change the...
  7. X

leaves I dont have mastocystosis but I do have a low diamine oxidase level and should have probably mentioned this in my initial post. :) TheMoonIsBlue Thanks, true iherb has a great deal at the mo :) markmc20001 I have had so many test and most showed not alot, other than gut disbiosis...
  8. X

Hi everyone, I would like to let everyone know about something that has worked well for me for the past 6 months. I am aware that everyone on this forum has very different needs and I think after having been a member for over a year I know I have tried protocols that worked for others that...
  9. X

Activity, belching, palplitaions!

Hi, Jono, I am also 28 and had ekgs and an echo done and all was said to be normal. It's quite frustrating to not have answers. Emootje that's very interesting and I have long wandered after watching one of dr Cheney videos weather it was my heart upsetting the gut. One doctor i see said...
  10. X

Hi, Jono, I am also 28 and had ekgs and an echo done and all was said to be normal. It's quite frustrating to not have answers. Emootje that's very interesting and I have long wandered after watching one of dr Cheney videos weather it was my heart upsetting the gut. One doctor i see said he...
  11. X

Hey, No point in talking to my doctor about this because he will tell me that there is no link and I am imagining it but I though maybe someone here can shed some light on this. My cfs has been improving some what and i am able to take on somewhat more activity as long as it it not increasing...
  12. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Guys, I have a question to ask. I tried the B12 protocol for several months and was very very ill with it and had to stop. I have not had any B12 for the last 3 months and have been improving well, I have only been taking B2, B5. Today I took a B Complex with 500Micrograms CyanoCobalmin...
  13. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

This is a test post
  14. X

Probiotics

Anyone tried vsl3 with any success? My doc wants me to try that next.
  15. X

Probiotics

I have been making some improvments recently with Diflucan anti fungal. I am supposed to be taking a probiotic with it, the only prob is I seem to get really bad herx like symptoms, headache flu like and everything 50% worse. Has any one had a reaction to probiotic such as alergic type or is...
  16. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Rich, Quite a lot of guess work needed for my last reply. I wanted to say thank you for your suggestion of the Methylation Panel test. I spoke to my doctor about it and he thinks its a good idea, he has never used the test before as he didn't know it exists but has reviewed and thinks it is...
  17. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Rich,
  18. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

My Dr put me on 5mb mb12 sublingual from AOR and it wasn't bad, I mean it made me feel just as unwell as the Jarrow. One thing that definitely had an effect though was how long I kept it under the tongue. The first week I only had it under the tongue about 10 mins as no one had given me any...
  19. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Winston and Sunday, Thank you for the inspiration, its definitely needed to push through the startup symptoms :). My Dr is surprised at my reaction, I know he sees alot of cfs patients and he says that I am the first he has seen with such a heavy reaction from mb12. He has asked me to stop...
  20. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Freddd, Thank you for spending so much time on the replies to me. The dizziness usually comes on within 15 minutes of taking the mb12 sublingual and lasts for 2 days even if I dont take any more. I experience more frequent palpitations / arrythmias, OI, swelling in glands under throat...
  21. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Rich, Thank you for replying. Can I get this done even though I am in the UK? I have had a cfs profile test from acumen and that had showed that my glutathione was low and I had blocking of active sites etc. Is that enough to confirm a methylation block or do you think I should still look...
  22. X

Fluconazole (Diflucan)

Thanks everyone for all the responses :), I took my first two doses and am feeling ok. I hope I manage to get some success with this. Will be interested to see how I get on once I add in the antibiotic with it next week.
  23. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I also find my head and brain function is stable until I take the mb12. It causes dizziness, brain fog and mood problems for me too. I also find that it is a mb12 specific brainfog it is different to the other type I get it feels like a lack of blood flow to my head. Since stopping the mb12 I...
  24. X

Fluconazole (Diflucan)

My doctor wants me to take Fluconazole (Diflucan) for 1 to 3 months. Have read some horrible experiences with this. Anyone tried this with success? The purpose is to treat my candida infection. Thanks
  25. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Sunday, I am really excited to hear that you are progressing on the protocol, can I ask you what you mean by Freddds list? What sort of dosage did you start on and work up to? I have to say that I am feeling very good today since stopping. It remarkable the difference. It is possible this...
  26. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Freddd, I bought the adb12 and it arrived a couple of days ago I haven't tried it yet, I only added in methyl folate the last week and it didn't make any noticeable difference. I am taking Acetyl L Carnitine 2g, ribose 10g, zinc 30g, magnesium 600g. I was thinking about starting the b...
  27. X

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Well after stopping the mb12 sublingual I improved alot and after stopping the b complex my dizziness is 10% of what is what last week, just to have this break is like heaven. Of course its too early to say if this is a freak occurrence although I doubt it. This leaves me in an awkward position...
  28. X

My complete protocol - recovering well from bad 7 years+ CFS

Hi Carter, How many spoonfulls of the myhill minerals are you taking and how are you getting past the taste? Thanks, J
  29. X

List your supplements

Hi Victoria, How did you find peppermint oil? I was thinking about trying it, did it do anything for you? Thanks, Jerry
  30. X

My complete protocol - recovering well from bad 7 years+ CFS

Hi Suzy, My doctor works with Myhills protocols and he suggested to take things very slow at first. Starting at around 32 degrees celsius and then working up to higher if you can handle it. Thanks, Jerry