Some short Freddd posts from Dec - Feb 2014 that cover a lot of fundamentals about how he sees methylation work. I recommend these to everyone interested in his approach.
- Step-wise start-up made simple, overview, "penetrative dose" comments
- Start-up experiences, MeCbl, AdoCbl, Potassium. About Low & Slow, "overmethylation", etc
- Freddd's experience with Serum->BBB->CSF -- nerve healing. Central Nervous system healing.
- Metafolin without B12 not a good idea -- "Folate can start reactions going that have to have B12 the warned against onset of Sub Acute Combined Degeneration (demyelination from methyltrap)."
- B12 without metafolin -- "I really don't know" -- one of the reasons that I respect Freddd's research is that he's willing to say this.