• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Lyme Disease and XMRV

samuel;12552 said:
I don't know what those are. If they are on a normal immune panel, then I can try to find my circa 1999 results.
There are various classes of immunoglobulins and you could have a deficiency in one. An immunologist can order these tests and do a full workup. I think there are other specialized tests as well. If you have CIDP or subclass deficiencies you will be eligible for IVIG which would in such a case change your life.


There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Last update

More entries in User Blogs