• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Got me beet

Last night what was an alright day turned into garbage as I made the dumb decision to try beets and you can read all about that in recent posts by me but tonight I'm doing alright. This entire day was just exhausting in general honestly though. After work I had to go right into a phone interview for food benefits I may not even get anymore and now I have to go on a Elder Scrolls style quest for items I need to send them to get another shot. I also after an hour of calls and emails downed a bunch of coffee and went researching for laser hair removal in my state to find a better priced place than the one I originally considered and thankfully did. So after a bunch of money number crunching after that I was done for the day and by that point from the phone call and all the computer nonsense my brain was fried and felt quite literally so.

Tomorrow will just be a day of resting as the new iodine I have coming will be coming on Sunday and I might not even get to try it that day. The form is a form I never tried before called ammonium iodide and since I can only find good reports on it I have some hope for this one. It could even be that it has a pathogen killing potential other forms don't have, we'll find out soon though as per usual. I can't believe it's almost already October, the experimentation really never ends and time flies when your sick and always trying to claw your way up to higher levels of functioning.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Running on full
    Today I was extremely tired largely because of my job and also half...
  • How Fishy
    Over the past few days I found that for some reason tuna makes me feel...
  • Shoulder Shrug
    This morning I took my 1000 iu vegan D3 in the mct oil and I was able...
  • Perplexed
    (trigger warning contains sexual topics) It's been a rough week and...
  • Moving On
    Last night at my old workplace I put in my 2 weeks, I have abour a few...
Back