• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excercise day 1. Tired 12pm to 2pm

so I didn’t do as well as the last shot, or might Be since I am doing so
Much and quit basically most pills.
My sleep have been not so good for the past few days. I have been stuffed up but don’t think is a cold. Who knows!
I am getting tired from 12pm to 2pm rest of the time I am ok. So I am going to make sure not to skip my nap at noon. This is how my cFs started so is interesting. Also I was not restricting calories ( was very bad but I noticed more energy from new food) now I will try to keep it reasonable on calories even if energy suffers.
I walked 1mile on treadmill really slow pace 2.0 took me about 30min. But I will take it easy to start and low and slow.
I feel a bit of head burning maybe, very mild but PEM IS there for sure. But I feel energized and a high so Good!!! Gosh I missed my excercise.
Washed my hair and doing my dinner after that Will just rest all night. Very happy today w my progress.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7

Back