Blog entries by Misfit Toy

Hi all! I thought I would write an upbeat blog! It's about time, right? Well, next week the axe will fall "possibly." Hormones. So until...
Views
Comments
Updated
Often, we are asked as CFS folks, was anything going on around the time of our becoming ill. I came down with a virus, but I think it started...
Views
Comments
Updated
I thought I would follow up, with where things are at, after such a downward spiral last week. Thank you to all who reached out, private...
Views
Comments
Updated
I am in a bad way. Beyond bad. It is that time of month. The time of month when I stare at the wall because I can't concentrate. The time...
Views
Comments
Updated
Suicide. That horrible word. That horrible word, that I never thought about, has crept into my mind and is banging around more than I would like...
Views
Updated
Well, it was a rough week. Rough. I got my period last Monday. Don't you men just love knowing my monthly issues and schedule? NOT! Sorry, it...
Views
Comments
Updated
I want to apologize. I wrote "To be or not to be?" Well, I am a total fraud. I am wearing it....all of it, in my flannel pajamas and the tears...
Views
Comments
Updated
There are so many people here that linger in the shadows. They read, they say nothing. I wonder about these people. Not wonder as in, "What's...
Views
Comments
Updated
Kind of funny...the problem with CFS. Right...where do I begin?:Retro rolleyes: Well...here's at least one, of a thousand problems with CFS...
Views
Comments
Updated
I bought a ticket to see the play "Wicked" in NYC months back when I was doing better. Going to Broadway is pretty expensive and this was a...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had an altercation last night with my family. I am quite unwell due to it. What is worse, CFS or the stress it brings? I can't distinguish...
Views
Comments
Updated
For the most part, at some point in this journey of illness, we have all seen a therapist. I have seen psychiatrists, psychologists, social...
Views
Comments
Updated
In all the 21 years of being ill, I have never really had a job. I became ill at 18. I was never able to finish college. I have a 2 year...
Views
Comments
Updated