Blog entries by Misfit Toy

(Pretend that this is an actual ad in a newspaper. Like the old dating ads, minus the dating and the online craziness. Wait, we are...
Views
Comments
Updated
[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"]Almost 2 years ago, I bought concert tickets to see U2. Last year they had to reschedule the tour because Bono hurt...
Views
Comments
Updated
This past Tuesday, I had on a nice pair of wedges. As I was walking through the mall, I slipped, jerked my body and for 3 days I couldn't stand...
Views
Comments
Updated
Can you tell I am from the East Coast? Yo, wazzzz up? Actually, that's not really how I talk. I like to make fun of the Philly slang. "yous...
Views
Comments
Updated
For almost 2 weeks I have had bronchitis. This has not been your typical stint with bronchitis. I have been really sick, in bed and unable to do...
Views
Comments
Updated
I just watched the movie, "The Road." It pretty much is a movie reflecting how I feel. Everything is a funky brown color and people are...
Views
Comments
Updated
It's been awhile! I am glad it's been awhile, it means I have been living my life, unlike last winter. The peptide shot update. You are...
Views
Comments
Updated
Are you dreading the holidays too? I mean, it's the most wonderful time of the year.....right? :Retro eek: When I was younger, I always loved...
Views
Comments
Updated
The current People magazine has Laura Hillendbrand speaking of her new book and of her having CFS for 23 years. She had a relapse in 2007 and...
Views
Comments
Updated
I haven't wanted to write in here because I feel like I agitate people on PR. I had spoken of these awesome peptide shots and people were...
Views
Comments
Updated
Haven't been on in awhile. I felt well enough to sort of escape it for a bit. I check in, graze the boards to see if I have any words of wisdom...
Views
Comments
Updated
Want to go away? Come with me to the past. I am going back, to a place thats far away, how about you, do you have place a place to stay why...
Views
Comments
Updated
Have you ever had someone in your life, where no matter what you did or said, its a no win situation? Have you ever had a lot of people like that...
Views
Comments
Updated
So, a few days away from my period I am. Gosh, get ready!! I want to crawl under the covers and stay there..permanently. I was told that the...
Views
Updated
Oh, what to rant about! I had my 3rd shot 3 weeks ago. I am not feeling so hot. This last period knocked me for a loop. Let me describe that...
Views
Comments
Updated
I needed somewhere to come and vent about this. I am doing better, due to the shots, but I have had a set back due to my period. My period is...
Views
Comments
Updated
I went to the doctor on Monday. I had the 3rd shot. I found out from my doctor, that I am not supposed to talk about this shot. Not supposed to...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have had a couple of good days and I want to share them with you. I may not be so descriptive, but instead, just talk of how happy I am to have...
Views
Comments
Updated