• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by markmc20001

Civilization changing if proven real. Fascinating stuff! Unlimited free energy generated from Bosnian pyramids. Totally radiation free tunnels in Bosnian pyramids, claims it improved health.
In February 2011, the Department of Homeland Security announced that the agency planned to implement a program that would monitor media content, including social media data. The proposed initiatives would gather information from "online forums, blogs, public websites, and messages boards" and...
Sorry really sick today so not going to add much commentary. I can't read very much, so no doubt many of you are much more informed than I am! I just pick up bits and pieces of info from articles or videos, and do my best to, sort through what I perceive to be the bogons in the process then...
"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." Albert Einstein, letter to Sigmund Freud, July 30, 1932
What is really wrong with the economy? There is the obvious things like globalization, and increased productivity. However I have a slightly different take that is not so obvious. From a sick person's point of view if you will. So what is the not so obvious answer to what is really wrong...
Happy holidays everybody. Just thought I would post a healthful recipe I just discovered recently. It's for homemade sauerkraut. Enjoy! ANd the reading to go with it if you choose... "Among foods, the brassica family, i.e. cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts, contains chemical...
If accepted [S 510] would preclude the publics right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of ones choice. It will be...
Just look back at the historical chart of US health spending from the NYTIMES article. One could speculate that the charts show some sort of outbreak right around the mid to late 1980's. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/08/us-health-spending-breaks-from-the-pack/ "Although you...
I have Chylmydia pneumonia (tested very high). I also had a tick bite with a red circle many years ago. I just remembered 25 years later after reading somebody's else post on lyme. Anyways, I have tried the CAP protocol in the past. It helped me improve somewhat, but more importantly looking...
Back