• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Undetectable Infection

So... my lyme test finally came back and it turns out that I am positive for a Babesia infection.

I thank God for the internet, alerting me to the issue of massively under diagnosed Lyme & co-infections. I am assuming this was from the bed bug bites I got in London over 5 years ago. It explains a lot of the symptoms I have been having ever since such as rapid tooth decay. constant thirst, tiredness, fibromyalgia, synergy with mould issues. etc.

I am happy that I now know what I am trying to treat and have started on some pulsed high dose Artemisinin to try and treat this. Seems to be working as I have had some clear die off symptoms. @ljimbo423 yes you were right haha the thyme oil is very strong so I should have been more careful on the face idea, maybe it would help in more a diluted form though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elph68
Curious. How many courses of Cipro/Levo/Moxi have you taken BEFORE the start of your fatigue and Joint pain/cracking, brain fog?

These are well documented symptoms of Cipro Toxicity Syndrome and wondering if they caused you those symptoms. They are well documented to be long lasting in many cases.