• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The role of mycotoxins and nanoparticles in CFS (why mold may have gotten worse)

if you google shoemaker certified docs you should be able to find the list. They might be in his website. Idk man I'm homeless and very sick bc if cci /neck injury rn so I cant help that much. All of the resources are there if you can look for them. Join mole avoidance Facebook groups. Look on paradigmchange.me to find info

Thanks. I’m really sorry to hear of your struggle. I see suffering on a spectrum and I’m thankful for what I have even if I also have a lot of shit. My CFS is the newest health issue of many. But I read your reply and it made me feel for you. I hope you’re getting some support where you are.