• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#MillionsMissing - Round 2 - Sept 27th 2016

From the #MEAction Facebook feed;

13445667_1753691278246604_5478594803904251307_n.png

Click to view on Facebook

Seven7

Seven
If anybody has the mail list to newspapers and tv I can send the invitation with time. We need more wide ranges coverage. Also we need people to register in tweeter just using the # will put the news in the top. If you cannot go, by posting you can help from home A LOT.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I am not on Facebook or Twitter. Has an address for sending shoes been given? With this much lead time, I should be able to get some sent.

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Is there anything we can do to help advocate for doctor awareness of ME/CFS? If the CDC says we have a real illness, why is there no doctor/medical personnel training or continuing education for ME in the US (this second question is rhetorical)?

If this was the case, at least our symptoms could be documented or even, *gasp*, treated.

I have to make my best efforts to earn a living while being mostly bedbound, but maybe I can do a little to help.