• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List of various recent interviews with Judy Mikovits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hip

Sort of like the articles you find in mainstream medical journals, replete with all their undisclosed conflicts of interests.

Certainly some published medical science is flawed or of poor quality, but it usually takes an expert in the field to find the flaws, because of the complexity of the science.

Whereas with Mercola, even just an intelligent layman who investigates the subject can work out that some (not all) of his articles are junk science. The things Mikovits is saying these days about coronavirus is complete junk, it's just embarrassing.

Last edited:

YippeeKi YOW !!

With Mercola articles, it should say "Guaranteed at least 50% pseudoscience".

Some of his articles are fine, others are just junk science.
Omigod @Hip, what's the world coming to :nervous::nervous: ? Totally agree with you ....:wide-eyed::wide-eyed::jaw-drop:

The confusing thing about Mercola is that some of his information is worthwhile and helpful, while the rest is .... well .... interesting in a sort of paradoxical way ....

Wayne

Well, you know what I'm gonna say, but I'll say it anyway... ;)

@dannybex -- Always happy to hear what you have to say! Am I noticing that posting on the Judy Mikovitz thread has a way of getting you to come visit a little more often? I think I may be on to something! ;) :hug:

The confusing thing about Mercola is that some of his information is worthwhile and helpful, while the rest is .... well .... interesting in a sort of paradoxical way ....

@YippeeKi YOW !! -- As I pointed out in an earlier post... ;) :hug:

one elderly woman sweetly replied with a smile on her face, "Honestly, I think everyone goes crazy in their own way"

valentinelynx

And unfounded Hope! I know that you were here Danny when, in 2009 we breathlessly checked the forum each morning thinking that a cure was on the way. :oops:
Was it that early? I joined in 2010 and I remember the XMRV thing coming up around 2011? My memory is so poor, though. At one point I was actually discussing taking a job at Whittemore Peterson Institute with Jamie Deckoff-Jones, just as everything XMRV-related was starting to go down the drain. I'm glad I didn't get involved.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Am I noticing that posting on the Judy Mikovitz thread has a way of getting you to come visit a little more often? I think I may be on to something! ;) :hug:
Yeah, she seems to bring out the best in all of us ... or at least the most reactivity ....

It's OK to be cray, aren't we all to one degree or another, but as far as I can tell, most of us don't attempt to build an empire on that, or try to promulgate it as absolute church.

Doncha' know.

And if you do, please share :D:D :xeyes::xeyes::xeyes: :hug: ....

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Was it that early?

Detection of an Infectious Retrovirus, XMRV, in Blood Cells of Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

1. Vincent C. Lombardi1,*,
  2. Francis W. Ruscetti2,*,
  3. Jaydip Das Gupta3,
  4. Max A. Pfost1,
  5. Kathryn S. Hagen1,
  6. Daniel L. Peterson1,
  7. Sandra K. Ruscetti4,
  8. Rachel K. Bagni5,
  9. Cari Petrow-Sadowski6,
  10. Bert Gold2,
  11. Michael Dean2,
  12. Robert H. Silverman3,
  13. Judy A. Mikovits1,
See all authors and affiliations

Science 23 Oct 2009:
Vol. 326, Issue 5952, pp. 585-589
DOI: 10.1126/science.1179052

Iknovate

While I sometimes avoid interviews with Mercola, I couldn't help but comment that if it weren't for some of the paradoxical stuff, we'd be in big trouble.

Besides, all truth lies in the in-between - the space of the 'both'.

It seems apparent that discovering same is nearly as difficult as trying to look at a floater in your eye.

Iknovate

Someone took the time to actually debunk that video (which must have been a chore). It was too painful for me to get through - I stopped watching when she said she personally worked at USAMRIID in 1999 to make Ebola infectious to humans and implies it was not infectious before her work. ??? If we take her at her word - that's a horrific war crime she committed. And her claim is complicated by the fact that Ebola was infectious to humans since at least the 70's I think. So she just seems confused to me. Unfortunately I've had many people send me that video as proof of…something, even though she cites absolutely no science, not even something she's found on her own. She's slightly worse than the Bakersfield Urgent Care guys (who claimed they'd done 'the research', but never specified what research).

All of that aside there clearly is something amiss to her arrest and detainments.

She's not the only one to whistle-blow on the NIH. Candace Pert did as well.

Both women had high praise for Frank Ruscetti who seems to be one of the few men with a conscience in the field.

Errors and supposed false claims aside, there's still some significant substance here.

YippeeKi YOW !!

While I sometimes avoid interviews with Mercola, I couldn't help but comment that if it weren't for some of the paradoxical stuff, we'd be in big trouble.
I was using 'paradoxical' as a polite substitute for 'bullshit' and diligent efforts to beat the bushes for the purpose of selling Mercola products, or products tht he shares income from.
Besides, all truth lies in the in-between - the space of the 'both'.
I agree. But there's not much truth to be derived from outright fiddlings of the same.

There are many Chinese patients says the disease is caused by failure HIV Vaccine which made by Gene engineering Pox Virus. I don't believe that before but now I found in my result of mNGS there is 2 Pox virus and 1 unclassified retrovirus. I now believe that it possible.

Because many patients of HIV they don't have seriously symptoms but CFS patients are very very difficult and many symptoms. If only retrovirus don't be like that so uncomfortable. The reason is the vaccine keep duplicating and let immune system keep working so we are very tired.

You can got to check mNGS to see if you have some vaccine vector virus.

Screenshot_20200610_144702_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.