• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Improving Using Rife and CDS/MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) for Lyme -- Coronavirus Update

I have been trying the last 2 1/2 months a similar technology--Frequency Specific microcurrent (FSM) getting it weekly at a PT office. I also went through a period of my heart feeling wacked a bit and maybe increased hypotension....worried me enough that I got a heart monitor to make sure no arrhythmia. But it has been decreasing bad chronic pain I have enough that I have kept doing it in spite of that and finally after about 7-8 weeks my heart and B/P feel better, previous baseline. This is the best thing I have found for chronic pain and "fatigue" in 27 years of searching. I will post more about it later but was struck by your post in my search on here to find others who have tried electro therapies. With FSM I have found that I handle it better if I do shorter sessions.....its sort of like me and mediine and supplements, less is more. And like Wayne I had more pushback at first with herx type things but its getting better. This last week I handled things I didnt think I could anymore!

I'm connected to a 15-year-old-design (no longer sold) fixed rate (8hz) microcurrent right now, as I type, It's helped with toothaches, energy, eyesight, and one more thing too sensitive to mention. They didn't have Frequency Specific in those days.

Right now, I am in possibly Early Lyme/co-infection (Bartonella most likely) "fatigue" by 6pm daily, and have to nap, which is "not me".

Looking for non-drug, non-herbal, suggestions. Including Bob Beck devices. If anybody has used a Bob Beck device, please share your success/lack of. Cheers.

Wayne

Ever since the coronavirus pandemic became big news, I've thought MMS would likely have a good chance of effectively treating it. I haven't looked into it until today, when a friend who also uses MMS sent me an email which gives an encouraging testimonial, and some good information on the best way to take.

Below is the article and testimonial. -- Request: For those who do not like Jim Humble and/or MMS, I would appreciate it if you'd refrain from posting negative comments here. I've heard them all--about a million times--and it doesn't dissuade me from believing that MMS, when taken appropriately, can be remarkably therapeutic. -- Thanks!

Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
30 March 2020

Here is the testimony of a man who was experiencing very serious symptoms of Coronavirus:

The man is 85 years old and was confirmed to have coronavirus. He was quarantined at home, all of his relatives at home were also infected, but the elderly man was in very serious condition and on oxygen—by far he was the most worst off. He was given a 1 liter bottle of water which had 20 activated drops of MMS added to it. He was instructed to take a sip from the bottle every five minutes, but not to let it go past 10 minutes. So every 5 to 10 minutes the man took a sip (not a big gulp, just a sip) from the bottle—that’s all.
But he did this faithfully, every 5 to 10 minutes throughout the day until the bottle was finished, just a sip each time. After three days he was noticeably improved and off of the oxygen, so his dose was reduced to 12 activated drops in the 1 liter bottle of water and he drank from it, just sipping it, every half hour. He is recovering quickly—90% improved, has just a slight remnant of cough occasionally. The rest of the family who also took MMS are now fully recovered.

Hip

I doubt that MMS helped this man recover; many people recover from coronavirus in the timeframe of several days without any treatment.

Furthermore, this study perhaps suggests that chlorine dioxide (the active ingredient of MMS) has no antiviral effect on viruses inside the body; but very interestingly, the study found a safe low concentration of 0.03 ppm chlorine dioxide in the air was effective at inactivating influenzavirus aerosols floating in the air, and thus preventing transmission infection:
these results indicate that ClO2 gas inactivated the virus before it entered the lungs, but that it lacked the ability to inactivate viruses that had already entered the lungs and established infection.
Possibly there might be an antiviral effect in the lungs if chlorine dioxide gas were to be administered over longer periods of time; but at least in this short timescale test (15 minutes), it worked against viruses in the air but not against those in the lungs.

The authors suggested that a safe low concentration of chlorine dioxide gas could be added to the air in crowded environments during an influenzavirus pandemic, to prevent the transmission of the virus.

I think this is a clever idea, and could well work for the coronavirus pandemic; but the logistics of setting up chlorine dioxide gas-generating machines in crowded environments such as public transport would make widespread adoption difficult.

But I imagine chlorine dioxide gas-generating machines could be set up in hospitals, to protect the doctors who are treating coronavirus patients.

Last edited: