• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I was cured with GCMAF

I don't seem to be able to find any other conversations on GcMaf so I'm posting here. I'm assuming the injectable GcMaf is still no longer available (and the Japanese offering still not precise enough in the dosing).
Has anyone tried this particular version with the Frankincense and if so can anyone guide me on dosing of it ? I'm in the UK and if anyone knows of any GcMaf updates or availability, could you please share ?

cigana

I also experienced huge improvement when taking Goleic combined with MitoQ.

Hip

I also experienced huge improvement when taking Goleic combined with MitoQ.

Did you experience permanent improvements when taking Goleic as @carlystar13 did (it cured her after taking it for 1 year)? Or do the improvements only manifest when you continue to take Goleic?

cigana

Did you experience permanent improvements when taking Goleic as @carlystar13 did (it cured her after taking it for 1 year)? Or do the improvements only manifest when you continue to take Goleic?
Only while I was taking it. I didn't have a chance to try it long term since the company producing it was shut down very soon after my improvements began, much to my regret.

Hip

Only while I was taking it. I didn't have a chance to try it long term since the company producing it was shut down very soon after my improvements began, much to my regret.

Did you not consider switching to another brand or type of GcMAF? There are quite a few companies selling various forms of GcMAF, including an Asian company selling Goleic.

cigana

Did you not consider switching to another brand or type of GcMAF? There are quite a few companies selling various forms of GcMAF, including an Asian company selling Goleic.
Yes, I have considered all options I know of since my improvement on Goleic. Unfortunately, none of them are as powerful as Goleic, although some of them give a little "kick" of the same form.

I'm planning on making a longer post about this once I know more, but so far roughly speaking:

Goleic injectable: dramatic effect
Saisei-Mirai injectable: mild positive effect
Saisei colostrum MAF capsules: no effect
GcMAF plus cream: mild positive effect
Bravo gc-maf: no effect
Rerum: no personal experience

Without MitoQ (1 capsule per day), all forms of gcmaf are ineffective for me.

In my opinion Gc-MAF works by regulating the immune system (not by activating macrophages), as the positive effects can happen within an hour or two of dosing.

Hip

@cigana, wow you have investigated GcMAF quite thoroughly. Interesting that you found it requires MitoQ to make GcMAF work.

Have you tried this Asian source of Goleic?

cigana

@cigana, wow you have investigated GcMAF quite thoroughly. Interesting that you found it requires MitoQ to make GcMAF work.

I've tried to get it from them before, but they never reply, so I assume they're out of business.
(Thanks for letting me know though!)

cigana

My theory is that it's the immune regulating properties of ubiquinol (MitoQ) that work with the GcMAF immune regulation (rather than ubiquinol's antioxidant properties).

Hip

Perhaps ME/CFS patients need to write to the regulators in the UK and the US, who are clamping down on GcMAF because of the cancer cure claims.

However, these regulators may not be aware that GcMAF is helping some ME/CFS patients, and that by making it hard for companies to manufacture and supply GcMAF, they are also affecting the ME/CFS community.