• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I need help. Nyc/new Jersey area

frozenborderline

I'm sicker than ever. It's hard to explain all the things I need help with with how sick I am and how hard typing is becoming ironically. But some of it includes stuff a social worker would deal with ideally, or just stuff that is under purview of caregiving or doing tasks related to helping with fundraising, communicating a lot (so. Dictation and organization of what I verbally communicate ) , also finding better pain doctors in the area, and many many other things.

I have cci I'm deteriorating fast. I do have possible treatment options but I don't want to wait to get help until I can't talk.
It's time sensitive. I know most people here are too sick to help. But I figure there are both mildly ill people here, and also some allies or caregivers or curious people. Or people that know people that can help. Hence why I'm posting.

I'm in the nyc area. In north jersey specifically. .
Please contact me if you can help.