Hot shower/submersion of head in hot water for PEM relief

I saw someone on Twitter make a post about how if they submerged the top of their heads in hot water for 7 minutes it relieves some of their symptoms. I've only tried this twice for PEM relief but I am noticing a difference. Will need to repeat a few times to make sure it's not a coincidence but so far it seems to give instant relief of PEM fatigue and brain fog for a good couple of hours.

Anyone experience this or have any ideas why might this be occurring??

Could this point to a structural issue with the brain and neck? Or maybe a vascular issue as it surely is increasing blood flow to the head?

There is also someone immersing their head in cold water for 15-30 seconds that apparently cuts their PEM in half. Havent tried this myself but very odd that these things can work.

I have noticed taking a hot shower (while sitting on a shower bench so I don't have to stand) can temporarily alleviate some PEM symptoms. Severe fatigue and aches seem to be the top two that alleviate. The results can last for a couple hours, at most. But a shower too hot does the opposite, and tends to wig-out my nervous system and give rise to further exhaustion.
Cold water doesn't seem to alter my PEM, but I use it on my annoyingly regular headaches.