• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$$$ for WPI vote daily now in Vivint Round 2!

helen41

just sent this email to vivint
I'm starting to realize what is happening. I was told the links that I used and sent to you were disabled, and didn't actually try again. When I go to razoo, the foodollars site, the 1 cash offer or the 5 cash offer, I am still able to vote. All the links work and it seems completely functional. The person who posted on the Vivint wall last night was voting on a link that is active for me still. He first liked Vivent more than 3 days ago when the offer was active. I believe that the people who have already allowed the app through the gwallet platform and have voted previously for incentives can still do it. The only difference seems to be that they are getting the confirmation but no money is being credited to them after they complete the vote.
Someone posted on your wall asking where her gold was, and there are complaints on gwallet from people saying they completed offers and they do not see the payment in their account.

I think the Friendship Circle has a very unique dilemma at this point because the offer still appears to be valid and they don't seem to be able to stop the vote. Either they don't keep their contract with with the workers and deal with the resulting outcry or they pay their microworkers as promised and have to deal with the consequences of that. I am amused, and at present I am owed 5 cash and 43 razoos!

maryb, the graph was created by SpecialK82 and I both posted it on No Poster Girl and emailed it to Vivint. But I assume they have back-end software for the contest that allows them to do this sort of analysis. Couldn't hurt to let them know we're keeping an eye on it, though.

matching donations

Vivint has a comment about matching donations and to watch for a posting next week. Will people support the National ME/FM Action Network and IACFSME with donations?

I will donate 50$ to the National ME/FM Action Network, but please inform us when the matching period starts. I might miss it.

Thanks Eric for your support. They said they will give 24hrs notice and then there will be 48hrs to donate. I'll be watching for the message but I hope everyone on this board will watch too and the first person to see the message will let us all know so we can maximize reaction time.

Here's the rules http://blog.vivint.com/2011/07/matching-periods/

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Stats for July 15 - unfortunately Conejo beat out WPI today, but I am confident that Vivint can't let this go on with all the evidence that they are receiving :thumbsup:

WPI 31576 + 890 = 32466
Be Perfect 10550 + 172 = 10722
Conejo 12397 + 973 = 13370
Surfer Healing 7123 + 90 = 7213
Hailey mayz 4929 + 78 = 5007
Next Gen 3834 + 30 = 3864
Invisible 3703 + 55 = 3758
Jumpstart 3621 + 23 = 3644
King Bellflower 3415 + 72 = 3487
Sean Vernon 2452 + 50 = 2502
Patner Living 1977 + 22 = 1999
Shared Hope 2050 + 31 = 2081
Austin's House 1899 + 49 = 1948
Trevor 1030 + 3 = 1033
Dream 968 + 19 = 987
Courage 1248 + 26 = 1274
Ameriface 1072 + 29 = 1101
Prader Willi CA 502 + 2 = 504
Gets Better 3660 + 73 = 3733
Tinnitus 197 + 9 = 206

Light & Love 17847 + 553 = 18400
St John Hospital 7882 + 142 = 8024
ME/FM Action 4347 + 143 = 4490
Prader-Willi 3867 + 150 = 4017

Attachments

• vivint 07-15-11 765 hrs.pdf
    79 KB · Views: 23

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
just sent this email to vivint
I think the Friendship Circle has a very unique dilemma at this point because the offer still appears to be valid and they don't seem to be able to stop the vote. Either they don't keep their contract with with the workers and deal with the resulting outcry or they pay their microworkers as promised and have to deal with the consequences of that. I am amused, and at present I am owed 5 cash and 43 razoos!

giggle, giggle, Wahahahaha :Sign Good one:

eric_s

It's a bit of a shame the WPI's numbers seem to be down around 100 voters since 2 days. Everybody who stopped voting for them please come back... We need these votes and we are still on track to winning this competition. Just think about it, this would be 100'000$ from Vivint plus 65'000$ from CHASE. And that's just for 3 months or so. We can make more than this per year. It's a substantial boost for our charities and they can do a lot of work for us with that. Everybody should be aware of this.

I'm still waiting for the message to go online on the Spanish forum, the owner is very busy, because he is organising a trip to Brussels and he also works for an organisation there, so he has a lot to do. But as soon as it is up, i will post it here and then we can also go over there and try to motivate people, if he permits. I'm waiting to be given access to a forum here in Switzerland, the webmaster needs to activate my account first and that might happen some time next week.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Vivint has a comment about matching donations and to watch for a posting next week. Will people support the National ME/FM Action Network and IACFSME with donations?

When that happens, we should start new threads so that people who aren't voting (perhaps because they feel helpless) will see that their cash can do some good - I doubt they are reading this thread!

Well done to everyone tracking the Conejo problem - you're doing a really fine job!

eric_s

Lol... i hope they will do something about it next week. Conejo are starting to get some more votes again (at least compared to the WPI), so they are slowly creeping closer, but not so fast that it would be dangerous.

I wonder why they are not taking these links down, now that they know Vivint knows about it. Do they think they have no other choice, because they couldn't win fair, or do they think Vivint won't do anything?