• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Markov CBIS Theory of ME/CFS - General Discussion

hi Civicko -
you will need to enable conversations invites in your profile

are you undergoing the Markov Treatment at the moment ?
What about now?

No, not yet, but I'm inclined to think that I have a streptococous overgrowth so it might be worth trying.

Atlas

"And the last enemy to be destroyed is death."
I began the fourth and final 10 injection course within the second 6mo cycle of treatment last week.

The first intradermal gave me a reasonable red inflammatory reaction, but unlike last cycle, the subcuts of this polyvalent vaccine are so far no longer giving me a large red swelling. There is only a barely noticeable invisible swelling and bruise.

Last time this lack of visible reaction only happened on the very last injection (the largest dose). So this progression suggests to me that my body is getting quicker at clearing the antigens. It could also be that it's getting better at ignoring them haha, but one would hope not.

Last edited: