• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cyclophosphamide in ME/CFS Part A:an Open Label Phase-II Study With Six Intravenous Cyclophosphamide

deleder2k

Do you know that they will do? Have you heard anything, Kati? :)

Perhaps they won't publish yet, but present their results there.

Kati

Patient in training
Do you know that they will do? Have you heard anything, Kati? :)

Perhaps they won't publish yet, but present their results there.
i have no clue as of what they will do. It was pure speculation on my part, but it is not uncommon that unpublished or soon to be published data is shared at conferences.

But I would go straight to Florida if they're willing to do a fly-by cyclo for me :) i would do it.

Edit to add: here is the topic of Dr Fluge's talk at IACFSME:

8:15 am – 9:00 am (last 15 min. are Q and A)
Plenary Session
B-lymphocyte depletion and disease mechanisms in ME/CFS
Oystein Fluge, M.D.
Chief Physician, Department of Oncology,
Haukeland University Hospital, University of Bergen, Norway

Last edited:
Some say they will publish around November. For me that sounds early, but that is what I am hearing.
The study has a 12 month follow up which doesn't end until Jan 17. Don't expect anything published before 2nd quarter 2017 I'd say.

But we are due an update on whether part B will go ahead or not.

deleder2k

The study has a 12 month follow up which doesn't end until Jan 17. Don't expect anything published before 2nd quarter 2017 I'd say.

But we are due an update on whether part B will go ahead or not.

I know, that is why I am having trouble understanding it. But I have been told by multiple sources that they are soon ready to publish... hm. I don't know what will happen, but I hope that the results will be get out either way in November! :)

mango

Last edited:

Kalliope

If you're in Norway and able to access these pages, perhaps it's "just" some kind of (temporary?) issue with the locale (language/region) settings of their web server? Hmm...
I wouldn't be too worried, seems like they are just updating the website.

NL93

I know, that is why I am having trouble understanding it. But I have been told by multiple sources that they are soon ready to publish... hm. I don't know what will happen, but I hope that the results will be get out either way in November! :)

Maybe the results were negative:nervous:. It's a bit strange we still haven't heard anything new about part B

Kalliope

If you're in Norway and able to access these pages, perhaps it's "just" some kind of (temporary?) issue with the locale (language/region) settings of their web server? Hmm...
I guess a large job on a big website like that is bound to involve some mistakes. Hope it will be solved soon.

Snow Leopard

Hibernating

Maybe they're going to publish something else. Or the trial has had adverse effects and they're stopping early...