Community symposium on molecular basis of ME/CFS at Stanford Discussion Thread

Now: Oystein Fluge! #MECFS18
This is the one where I feel a little dread mixed in with my hope. Where are the papers, what's happening? Have they learned anything? Is there some problem? Are reviewers holding up their publications? etc. I'm desperate for us to get something out of all the work they've put in on rituximab and cyclophosphamide.

Last talk of the day is Neil McGregor, another Aussie accent. Omics analysis of symptoms. #mecfs18
Cort has put on Twitter that McGregor has found something on metabolite excretion seven days after exercise that could "could present a major advance and push me/cfs in a new direction!"

Proud Australian here! Any more detail we could get on this without breaching the rules?

Gemini

Cort has put on Twitter that McGregor has found something on metabolite excretion seven days after exercise that could "could present a major advance and push me/cfs in a new direction!"
For completeness Cort also said "McGregor describes "aha' moment - the kind of thing researchers live for."

Certainly got me interested too. I wonder if Neil McGregor can be squeezed into the Saturday presentation or maybe that is not possible if his work is confidential before publication (i.e. researcher discussion only)

Lisa108

Time zone converter here.
You can chose PT (Pacific Time) in the first column and your time zone or city in the second column.

It will start at 18:00 in Germany...