CCI SURVEY – for all ME/CFS patients tested for CCI and related conditions (please answer whether tested positive or negative)

After another round of severe swelling at the base of my skull and all the way down into the top of my shoulderblades I am wondering about CCI/AAI/Chiari again.

The survery results are interesting, is that what an average 85% respondents have CCI? With around 40 to 50 unique respondents? Even so thanks for putting this together Hip.

Neunistiva

Just a reminder - if you are IgG positive that does not mean you have chronic active Epstein-Barr infection. Even if titers are high. It just means you came in contact with the virus in the past and your body created immunity against it. 90% of adult humans are EBV IgG positive.

Chronic active EBV infection is extremely rare, occurs mostly in Asian children and is very deadly.

It is very unlikely that 17 out of 23 people who responded have that.

I agree with that. I have latent ebv apparently but as it's another armin labs test it will just be my previous immune response showing up on the blood test. All my acute tests were always negative even at my time of becoming sick.