• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Berberine helped me

Maybe some of the Coimbra doctors do virtual visits in case you wanted to consult with one of them. This page does show several in Austria. You could check to see if any of them do strictly telemed maybe: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1fATZJUEhOsYYJdBY41h48FBkLaQ&ll=19.19212039288219,-24.660983600000023&z=2

Though that first one looks kinda expensive. :nervous:

Thank you. I will consult with Dr.Stingl, who diagnosed my ME/cfs, and will see. (And that stretches my budgetary means, so no additional Coimbra doctor for me :) ...)

Just an addendum to that video I posted, naively I thought he is a "real" doctor - he is Chiropracter and so I am not happy with his thesis/statement, that high dosing Vitamin D isn't dangerous.
The search continues ...

adin

The old guy now
I pulsed high dosage vitamin D for a couple weeks, and ended up with a kidney stone, so definitely be careful!

Has anyone tried the berberine metabolite dihydroberberine? It’s supposed to have fewer GI side effects and needs a lower dosage.

Additionally, does dihydroberberine still need piperine to be included in the supplement?