• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

Knockknock

Short answer yes. If you look back in this thread you should find a post of how its helping. No side effects, recent blood work good. Doing well on it.
Awsome!!!!!
Yes i saw it, this thread goes nack quiet a few months, i wanted to ask you if everything still uphill for you.
And about the side effects.
Hope you keep doing well thank you

undiagnosed

Recently saw that there is now a Tivicay (Dolutegravir) generic in India called Instgra by Emcure. Apparently it only costs Rs 2950 or $44.12 at the current exchange rate for a month supply which is really affordable. I'm not sure if it's possible to get it shipped internationally or of the quality of the generic, but I may look into it.

Knockknock

@Knockknock
I am not taking antiviral drugs now, but my friends are taking, TDF + RAL, RAL 2 capsules per day, TDF every day, taking the same dose and HIV
!!!! Look what i found my friend!!!
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1499933-highly-contagious-aids-like-disease-spreading-in-china/
At least in china they call things for what they are, they are not going aroukd with Bs.
Now inunderstand why many people use RETROVIRAL DRUGS, as you mention tenafovir- raltegravir.
I also found this ,
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/2016/q2/hiv-negative-aids-spreads-china/
This may explain why so many entire families has ME/CFS.
Its happening all over the world.

JES

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1499933-highly-contagious-aids-like-disease-spreading-in-china/
At least in china they call things for what they are, they are not going aroukd with Bs.
Now inunderstand why many people use RETROVIRAL DRUGS, as you mention tenafovir- raltegravir.
I also found this ,

AIDS by definition is immunodeficiency caused by HIV virus, "HIV negative aids" is nothing but a conspiracy theory. The Chinese "HIV-like virus" epidemic is actually not new, it has existed since the beginning of the millennium at least. Exactly how this epidemic relates to CFS/ME as we know it in the western countries is not clear though. It could be that it's another enterovirus epidemic, and enteroviruses are suspected of triggering CFS/ME. This page provides a better source with some references.

Knockknock

AIDS by definition is immunodeficiency caused by HIV virus, "HIV negative aids" is nothing but a conspiracy theory. The Chinese "HIV-like virus" epidemic is actually not new, it has existed since the beginning of the millennium at least. Exactly how this epidemic relates to CFS/ME as we know it in the western countries is not clear though. It could be that it's another enterovirus epidemic, and enteroviruses are suspected of triggering CFS/ME. This page provides a better source with some references.
That is a good one.
The bottom line " JES,
Neither one has etiology, both resamble alot and imvolve immune deficiency!!
We have immune deficiency, the so call "immune discuntion its just " MITO" STIGMQ" probably invented by thesàme people that have been obscuring this disease for years.
If your nk cells dont funtion properly either count or dont have the proer cytotoxins to kill viruses that is to be immunosupressed, immunodeficiency, if your antiviral Rnase L dont work properly you are immunosupressed, if you get viruses and intracellular bacteria and your immune systém cant control it, you are immunosupressed immunodeficiency.
That is what happen to Us.
We cant even control our gut bacteria balance.
That is why our microbiom is so Bad.

Knockknock

ME/cfs.... CFIDS( AIDS) i have a official diagnost frôm one of the most well know doctors in ME/CFS that said cronic fatigue immune deficiency.

Knockknock

CFIDS stands for Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. There's no indication of an immune deficiency - if anything, the research shows the opposite, with immune system over-reaction.
No its not like that!!
I can take a picture of my official diagnostic, it clearly say ( dificiency) i have both.ME/CFS CFIDS.
And research doesnt show the opposite.
It true that it show an over active immune sytem yes 200% over active.
But our Cd4/Cd8 ratio and many other aspects of our immune system is very similar to HIV/AIDS.
The research demostrate that.
It also demostrate many other similarities.
People with AIDS have the part of the immunity the nk cells an other parts of the immune system deficiency dusfuntional and the other one overactive like us.

Im my opinion since the immunity is affected, the first line of defense stoping preventing pathogen from going any further, the Nk cells is deficiency( difective) when pathogens past that line they go deeper into the body , the other part of the immune system kicks in, them you see the cytokine storm and the B cell activation etc...
We cant even control our gut bacteria balance, this also happen to AIDS( our microbiom is very similar to the one of a person with AIDS)
That is a fact, if you guys want to keep ignoring this them do so, but over active is the result of been deficiency struggling to control infections pathogens!!!
Pathogen that may well be theretrovirus itself+ ther co infetions ,The first line dont work properly dont activate, dont stop pathogen, dont eliminate them efficiently, the second strugle to control viruses, intracelular bacteria, pathogen in general.
This reaction cause inflamation, inflamation cause cellular desrruption, viruses to reactivate and its a cascade.
The only diference Btwn AIDS ad ME, is, we dont have HIV , but at the end of the day we are less expouse to pathogens do to been bed or house bound or limited in activity but when many of us manage to get better and travel, get expousure to pathogens toxins etc, many of us relapse after a trip, it just happened to littlebirdi in the forum, it happened to me after a hawaii trip, it happened to Dr Defreitas after her trip to hawaii to.

Last edited:

Knockknock

CFIDS stands for Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. There's no indication of an immune deficiency - if anything, the research shows the opposite, with immune system over-reaction.
The oxidative stress seen in me/cfs its only comparable to retroviral infections like AIDS, HTLV-1 TSP/HAM..
Something that have been sorrounding my mind is that HTLV infections have alot of similarity to ME/CFS TO MS ...
i have always wonder if what we have is recombination of an htlv retrovirus with an animal virus, if not XMRV them something similar
that is why Dr Dfreitas found HTLV-2 retroviral sequency in most of her cfs patients.
TOTALLY IGNORED BY THE NIH and GOVERNMENT.

Here from our owne forum,
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?entries/the-conspiracy-to-hide-the-origins-of-cfs.114/

Last edited:
I also found this ,

Hi,that report is true!
The disease can spread through saliva in China.
I do not know if our disease is CFS or ME.The patients are asking for national research every year,but no use.I have a few questions to ask you:
1.Whether CFS will be transmitted?
2.How long can we live without treatment? 5years?10years?
3.Many people think that is caused by the vaccine,what do you think?

Knockknock

First month or so it was daily then changed to 5 days a week. It helps cost wise and hopefully any potential side effects while still working.[/QUOT
Vaccines are blamed for most of the diseases around the world, every one is awaking from the horrible reality that vaccines can cause more harm than good, ofcourse i dont have proof of this, so my comment is based in the huge movement we are. Seen here in the western world, many doctors and researchers have been murdered or misteriously die in this last couple years( over 60) linked directly to acusing the Us goverment and it agencies of been aware that vaccines are contaminated with retroviruses and toxins, causing neuroimmune disease.
Thre is videos of globalist promoting vacciness, that behind the scene have been recorded saying they can control part of the world population thru vaccines, if its tru or no i can not tell you, but is out there, you can google it.
So yes my good guess is yes they do.
But this epidemic in rising by the minute.
World wide, especially in allies countries like US, UK, AUSTRALIA... an otters, been USA the leading country.'the amount of people in USA with ME/CFS, FIBRO, MS, LYME, an other neuro auto immune illnesess is stagering.
Life span im not sure, defenetly it shorten life in some cases, do to cardiovascular, csncer and co. Infections, the average it saids only about 20 years less, but many people manage to live many years with it.
Most a poor life as you see full of dusfuntions and suffering.

JES

Vaccines are blamed for most of the diseases around the world

Who is blaming? Where is the evidence?

ofcourse i dont have proof of this, so my comment is based in the huge movement we are.

When you don't have proof but believe in something anyway, it's called faith. Faith has business in the study of medicine.

Seen here in the western world, many doctors and researchers have been murdered or misteriously die in this last couple years( over 60) linked directly to acusing the Us goverment and it agencies of been aware that vaccines are contaminated with retroviruses and toxins, causing neuroimmune disease.

It's interesting that a staphylococcus vaccine has actually helped many people recover from CFS/ME (read more here and here). Sadly it's no longer available and the people who got it as treatment in Sweden fell sick again.

Thre is videos of globalist promoting vacciness, that behind the scene have been recorded saying they can control part of the world population thru vaccines, if its tru or no i can not tell you, but is out there, you can google it.

And there is the anti-vax movement doing exactly the opposite online, inventing fake stories about harms of vaccines. It's also out there.

Life span im not sure, defenetly it shorten life in some cases, do to cardiovascular, csncer and co. Infections, the average it saids only about 20 years less, but many people manage to live many years with it.
Most a poor life as you see full of dusfuntions and suffering.

Average life expectancy has grown steadily in the US during the last hundred years. I'm afraid the graph below does not support your idea about a "20 years less" dip.

U.S.+life+expectancy+since+1920.gif

Knockknock

Jaja when you have normal kids and after a vaccine develop autism, and you know as a parent or as a doctor caring your owne child he was not autistic before, it doesnt matter how you call that faith or however.
When this happen yo many people its clear thta something is wrong.
Inlove you guys science theories al the time, when all lnow that science have been manipulated many times especially in our disease( or yoi gona tell me that we really dont suffer from a debastaring disease and everything is in our head???)
Really???
You gona tellme there is rockets that go to the moom and other planets, but it took 50 yeas an millions missimg suffering for the NIH to figured out this is a devastaring real disease?? Argue that with me!!
Tell me that science havent proof 40 years ago that this was a real disease epidemic.

Why Dr Defreitas warn to the NIH was ignored about the retrovirus ?? she has scientistc publications all that was throw in the garbage, authorities Dr in ME/Cfs, Montoya, Klimas, insisted for many years to the governments of how desabling and real this is.
They havent care.
There more than circunstancial evidence that science its directly control by the goverments, the do the funding they have the power to put or removed retract etc what they dont want.

How they accepted now that pay by us studies, prived funding its demostratin other wise.??
Plsss
Circunsacial evidence count as long as they are under the reasonable doubt.
ME/ CFS Has been sorrounded for may years by an obscured actitud from goverments and the science that same very giverements control.
Full of conspirancy theories.

Knockknock

You have to bee kidding to express yourself like that.
Kidding and alot of this vaxx movements, are parents of kids with austism.
Kkids that were complete normal untill they took a vaccine them little after develope autism, leukemia..etc.
Science talk yo me about science when science has the power to over come goverments desitions to ignores severe illness like ours that clearly show to be real cronic... from the fist day that hit a human on earh.

Knockknock

It's not a taboo topic, the problem is that it's based on your beliefs without any evidence or even a rational theory behind it. There are plenty of promising theories behind CFS/ME that have at least some academic evidence behind them: gut microbiota, dysfunctional B-cells, mitochondria problems ,enteroviruses in gut, etc... that's already four on top of my head that have significant evidence to at least be contributing factors in CFS/ME. Understandably people are more interested in these real promising findings rather than some 30 year old "CFS is HIV-negative AIDS" hypothesis.
That hypotesis have neve gone away.
Beside the fact that it share alot of similarity with AIDS, immune ad neurological, retroviruses have always hunted this illness.
I want some ine with real knowledge and real science to explain me why when Dr Defreitas warned the Nih of a retrovirus that can infect T cells, B cells and mitchocondria( make sense right?? We have all that)
Why they ignored, why they didnt persuit that, why every time a doctors have proposed that jave been ignnored or sorrounded by conspirancy theories.

I want to hear some tell me or explain me, some smart enough, people with a higher level of intel and education and science than me( Du you guys really belive that such powerfull goverment sorrounded by the smartest people around the globe didnt know this was a real disease and not phsycological???
Anyone here really belive they didnt know this was a real cronic disease????

JES

Beside the fact that it share alot of similarity with AIDS, immune ad neurological, retroviruses have always hunted this illness.
I want some ine with real knowledge and real science to explain me why when Dr Defreitas warned the Nih of a retrovirus that can infect T cells, B cells and mitchocondria( make sense right?? We have all that)

Fair enough, let's assume for a moment there was a strong proof of some retrovirus presence. The problem is, it still doesn't tell us much, as there has been all kinds of viruses found in CFS/ME patients. Dr. Chia has found evidence from stomach samples that his patients are carrying a chronic enterovirus infection. Guess what, he was ignored as well by the NIH. Dr. Lerner did already decades ago studies on CFS and “non-permissive” EBV infection in the heart, and found his patients improved on anti-herpesvirals, but again his studies were not taken much seriously. Dr. Garth Nicolson thinks special forms of mycoplasmas are behind CFS and Gulf War syndrome. Dr. Meirleir thinks problem is in the gut bacteria, etc.

Every CFS/ME doctor seems to think a different virus/bacteria is the cause, which is one reason it doesn't get anywhere globally. Instead of looking for another virus, which may or may not be found in some CFS patients, maybe it's time to focus the studies on drugs like Rituximab that are known to help a subset of patients and maybe try to understand the disease mechanism from the treatment response.

Why they ignored, why they didnt persuit that, why every time a doctors have proposed that jave been ignnored or sorrounded by conspirancy theories.

Because retroviruses for some reason attract people who believe in conspiracy theories. Let me make an example. Few years ago there was the XMRV hysteria going on. Everyone who had CFS/ME suddenly became XMRV positive. Even here on Phoenix Rising, which is normally quite a sensible forum, suddenly there was hundreds of threads on XMRV. It's no wonder the retrovirus theories got a bad reputation after that farce.

I want to hear some tell me or explain me, some smart enough, people with a higher level of intel and education and science than me( Du you guys really belive that such powerfull goverment sorrounded by the smartest people around the globe didnt know this was a real disease and not phsycological???

People running governments are not doctors, most of them sadly don't know anything about medicine. Even established doctors generally don't know much about CFS/ME. If you ask Trump, he probably would not know what the word CFS/ME stands for. The other point is of course that the psych lobby has traditionally had a strong influence on "functional" diseases like CFS/ME, as they call it, which is perhaps the main problem. Luckily this is slowly changing with studies like that of Fluge & Mella on Rituximab gaining attention in the mainstream news.

Last edited:

Knockknock

Fair enough, let's assume for a moment there was a strong proof of some retrovirus presence. The problem is, it still doesn't tell us much, as there has been all kinds of viruses found in CFS/ME patients. Dr. Chia has found evidence from stomach samples that his patients are carrying a chronic enterovirus infection. Guess what, he was ignored as well by the NIH. Dr. Lerner did already decades ago studies on CFS and “non-permissive” EBV infection in the heart, and found his patients improved on anti-herpesvirals, but again his studies were not taken much seriously. Dr. Garth Nicolson thinks special forms of mycoplasmas are behind CFS and Gulf War syndrome. Dr. Meirleir thinks problem is in the gut bacteria, etc.

Every CFS/ME doctor seems to think a different virus/bacteria is the cause, which is one reason it doesn't get anywhere globally. Instead of looking for another virus, which may or may not be found in some CFS patients, maybe it's time to focus the studies on drugs like Rituximab that are known to help a subset of patients and maybe try to understand the disease mechanism from the treatment response.
I totally agree with all this Doctors, terrific doctors, they have helped many cfs patients, every theory this doctors have mabe contibutiors of ME/CFS, im a good example, when i first came down i had active mycoplasmas, active EBV, most likle active HHV6 do to the high titers Igg, but this are just co infections they maybe involve directly in the onset and prediction of severity of he illness, i took both long term antibiotic and antivirals and got much better.
Not what i was before, but funtional.
But there has to be ab underlaying cause suppressing out immunity, there has to be an underlaying cause.
Im married and after i married i started to see changes in both of us immune System, we will get very easy bruising that didnt happen before, and get viruses esier, alchool intolerance that before we could drink as much as we wanted, trust me we both have a track in when all this changes started them everything when out of control after a mycoplasma infection we got in a trip to hawaii, but we had also the other viruses active.
No body else of the other 10 people that when suffered from any symptoms.
They are hearty and healthy.

Because retroviruses for some reason attract people who believe in conspiracy theories. Let me make an example. Few years ago there was the XMRV hysteria going on. Everyone who had CFS/ME suddenly became XMRV positive. Even here on Phoenix Rising, which is normally quite a sensible forum, suddenly there was hundreds of threads on XMRV. It's no wonder the retrovirus theories got a bad reputation after that farce.
The XMRV is something that untill today many doctors still believe there was a conspirancy behind it, maybe it was xmrv maybe not, perhalf another retrovirus, but mikovits its not the first time something like this happen.
Dr Defreitas had hard evidence of the retroviral existance.
She strongly warned the NIH , of the existance, of the Epidemic that we are seen today.
There is millios and millions of peolole with cfs cfids like symptoms cronically ill, the nunbers has increased overwelmly, there is millions and milliions with fribromylagia missed and under diagnosted do to the lack of knowledge, but most of them will. Fall into cfs.
Thanks god i when to see good ME doctors fairly quick.

People running governments are not doctors, most of them sadly don't know anything about medicine. Even established doctors generally don't know much about CFS/ME. If you ask Trump, he probably would not know what the word CFS/ME stands for. The other point is of course that the psych lobby has traditionally had a strong influence on "functional" diseases like CFS/ME, as they call it, which is perhaps the main problem. Luckily this is slowly changing with studies like that of Fluge & Mella on Rituximab gaining attention in the mainstream news.
Im not talking about the president itself, they have institutions like nih, cdc etc to control identify and contol epiemics disease, its been over 50 yeara they had enough time to realize the severity if this illness an they didnt.
One of my doctors worked for the Nih, he is pieoneer in cfs, he said thesame thing they have always denied, refused, ignored, misslead the existance of a retrovirus and even worth the disease itself tha is rediculousz
Bu yes i agree sith you in US they finally accepted that is good, even though they still playing the i dont know what to do game and still limiting funding we still have less funding than the one they alocate to find out if ice is cold or very cold.. lol
I do believe in conspirancy theories, they do exist, I believe is that when something happen more once tha is no coinsidence.
There has been Repected Doctors like the ones you just mentioned and many others like Montoya, Kilmas tha have prooved with science with immune diafuntion evidence with strong neurological evidence that ME one of the most cronic disease that exist on earth and they still ignored for decades.
Now seen that there is may groups strong movements and alot more awereness funding prived studies, they made the move to accepted.
They are seen how many new people are coming down ill with this disease.

Knockknock

HIV/AIDS combination treatment will work for those with activated HERVs who can tolerate the side effects.

HERV's are increasingly associated to many chronic disease states, not just HIV (HERv's are found in HIV brains!).
The matter of numbers (of CFS patients) taking antiretrovirals at this point in time doesn't matter any longer, other than the fact that it's a thing (real) and not a story.

I used to think ARV's in CFS was a story, until a trusted source told me in person it's real who wasn't a patient. I thus upgraded my 'source' of truth from an internet rumour to reality, and felt a certain sense of relief: initially for other patients getting some help (a subset I should add), and also then for myself and people like me, that there is some real hope coming in the future.

Future treatments for organic CFS ME appear to be (potentially):

Mitochondrial support based on cutting edge research
Antiviral and antiretroviral therapy for ME - based on cutting edge pathogen research
Autoimmune therapy (inc for POTS) + B cell depletion for subset of CFS autoimmunity

At the end of the day, for patients with evidence of (clinical signs), e.g. biomarkers of (chronic retroviral infection), then in this case, the use of Antiretrovirals, in my opinion , is nothing controversial or even huge, it's just it's huge to us as patients when people with CFS could have been offered to them a long long time ago if the CDC crew handn't of silenced De Freitas. (We have all been brainwashed into submission, due to lack of 'evidence' of how we feel - we feel infected, or do if we perform minor exertion) - what happens when you have a germ, what doesn't happen is us is a temperature. We fail to mount a chronic fever, hence no on believes we have an infection. I should add the mini sepsis theory, which if you read up on this can happen even with fatal sepsis. In sepsis (full blown) the patient CAN fail to mount an increase in core temperature.

To me, the core 'feature' of ME CFS, is the lack of fever/increase in core temperature, that pre ME CFS, we used to have. To me that is a giveaway, a 'trait' of our disease. It doesn't mean we don't have an infection, it means we have an incorrect immune response, thus allowing the infection to propagate and hide, aided by the psych lobby who did the same thing by blaming our minds, on a 'belief' of an infection.

NB: Measure your NK Cells, T killer Cells, B Cells, (inc BAAF), Chemokines (same as in HIV), Cytokines, LDH (cell damage) IFN-g in severe ME, and you soon see a chronic infection - now exercise and see what it does, they go up - as they would, due to inflammatory response from infection. Some ME sufferers have muscle damage markers present also (Aldolase, Myoglobin). We are all denied these tests, because of how CFS is diagnosed, or should I say, planned to be diagnosed by people who denied chronic infection and needed you to have no evidence, so by using standard exclusion (not inclusion) derived tests, we have no proof we are infected because of our lack of:

Fever
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Sweating (Dysautonomia can cause lack of sweating!)

Ampligen is one such drug that can be used, in effect a sub optimal drug for cancer and HIV, that works for some with viruses, such as CFS, hardly surprising Ampligen can work, when you consider Toll Like Receptors (TLR) and CFS pathology and that Ampligen is basically synthetic RNA, and retroviruses are RNA viruses that reverse transcribe to infect you for life, (DNA infection). Thus theoretically, pumping yourself with uninfected RNA which the body thinks is real (Ampligen), may re-start your immune response. It would also thus work for other viral infections, and hey presto, people propose Ampligen for Ebola, so it has broad-spectrum antiviral effects.

So that was puzzling to me, when Ampligen helped PWCFS decades ago, but it only made sense once I found out that Elaine De Freitas and Holmes found RT in CFS patients in America (decades later) and Australia too (different ends of planet earth),but both with white people (race based infection obviously) and critically, vaccinated people mostly of the same genetic heritage too (Australian and American whites are from the same European stock). England, Scotland, Ireland - prisoners sent to Australia by English law makers when England basically ran the world by invading territory and seizing it.

It's thus rather obvious why CFS is so huge in prevalence with white people in:
UK, Auz, Nz, Europe, North America (US, Canada) - because they are mostly the same people, genetically. As if, of course: Germany, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France etc - all of these 'white people' have similar genetic heritage, and critically, exposure to common vaccines, mix with each other sexually, and emigrated. Around the birth of vaccines, the disease 'ME' then turns up at different ends of the earth, by chance in the same racial heritage, but misses countries with little or no mass vaccine programs, misses countries with war (ME said to be stress induced by psychs) and misses Africa with no sanitary conditions, appalling levels of nutrition). Not possible in pysch disorder, but very possible if these people are linked, genetically. (I'm talking about severe ME, post 1970, and not Chronic Fatigue Fukuda).

I then discovered the MRC (UK) who did PACE hid knowledge that patients came down with ME post vaccination, the details are still redacted, because of the name of the vaccine that triggered ME, where it was, and what company produced it. (Vaccines don't have to be infected directly, via NFK-B cascade, they cause a huge inflammatory event, which to the body, is little different than having a serious infection). This 'stress' on the human body has the potential to activate latent retrovirus in children, as does a flood of androgens that happen at the time of puberty. Puberty is a common time for those who develop life long severe ME for it to 'turn on'. Puberty also means the patient is at School. School environment has a lot of immune suppressed people waking around, passing on infection (massively increasing your risk of contagious spread of pathogens). School teachers, kids at School and Nurses have a high reporting rate of ME - not stressed Bee Keepers out in the woods, and not Eskimo's seal hunters out on the ice. Everything about how one 'catches'; ME suggests: contagion, environmental, genetic - mixing tragically.

Naturally, the government exploited this mutli national disease exportation and twisted the story of ME into CFS in fatigue of unknown cause. Fatigue can then be a myth in the media about wealthy white women only, women actually have a much higher rate of autoimmune disease, but the public with CFS weren't aware of this and they also aren't aware that infection and autoimmunity development go hand in hand. Later on, psych's then (disgustingy) pretended 'ME' was massively more prevalent in ethnic minorities (absurd). They are actually talking about phoning ethnic minorities (like in CDC phone surveys) and asking if they suffer from Chronic Fatigue, this is NOT a Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is it or a medical diagnosis of a crippling chronic disease!

Conversely, find the severe ME patients, classic Ramsay ME, and they are almost always white people, and for a reason. Autoimmune diseases like MS, love red haired genetic Northern Hemisphere people (E.g Scotland and MS prevalence), and ME loves white northern Europeans too (some who genetically emigrated to Canada/US/Australia/Nz). All these people's parents were VACCINATED in these developed, Western Societies, in the same time frame (or came into air-borne contact with people who were), which of course, poor, uneducated impoverished non whites (who never have ME) and live in war zones or extreme poverty, weren't vaccinated!!!!!

In my view, this is ultimately why Ampligen and now Antiretrovirals are still considered taboo for CFS, because they validate the historic time frame viral nature of the disease, and make a mockery of the CDC (who created CFS as their own) and all allied nations (UK, USA) who copied this bonkers idea that people get CFS due to fear of activity, from beliefs in a virus.

I believe this is why we can't get treatment, because to treat ME for what it is, you must admit, that you CAUSED the epidemic of ME in the first place, and then spread it (by refusing to acknowledge it), by claiming it was biopsychosocial disorder based CF.

Anyways...
I know for a fact that you can detect these exogenous gene sequences in humans by:

Very Long culture (20-30 days)
Next Gen Sequencing

You can also indirectly prove a retroviruses in CFS/Autism/Lyme also by testing blood for Reverse transcriptase (RT), however this is pointless if:

*The assay cannot detect RT because the antibodies it detects are not calibrated to you infection.
*The amount of RT you express falls below the detection limit of the assay.
*The pathogen you have is not detected by the assay because it is in your tissue, e.g. brain and not in blood!

Thus if you have tested negative on RT (if you have ME CFS), because of the limitations of using a generalized RT assay, it does not rule out retroviral infection.

Look carefully in the next few years and watch the fusion of MS with CFS and also Autism.
ME/Chronic Lyme/FMS/POTS etc was vital to contain (through the ruse of CFS), because so many people are now disabled, far more than with HIV/AIDS and Cancer is out of control. Once these people are validated (which they will be), FMS, Autism and Chronic Lyme will follow as infection based autoimmune/autoinflammatory brain diseases, subtle, but still neurological.

Think what will happen when the CFS/FMS/Autism families/Chronic Lyme patients find out the trash therapy of CBT/GET/Antidepressants was always known to be a lie, and they always knew about the pathogens, hence they buried the details in the MRC files that fully show that psychs wrote to the UK government begging them not to accept ME, but to promote CFS as a sensible reaction to ME, and that CFS should be given disability payments, and ME should not.

To my relief, that day is coming, not be selecting 300 tired people and saying 3% have SFFV but by selecting people with non Lipkin disease (ME), who have huge Cytokine expression driving symptoms, and proving that by prescribing combination antiretroviral therapy, by proving multiple class HERV's are in these patients and many other pathogen (Dr Lipkin says he can't find any existing pathogens in CFS blood (bizarre) but De Meirleir and Montoya find tonnes of infection - correlating with decades of CFS biomedical research), the patients can get significantly better in some cases.

Then all financial hell will break loose and what a great day that will be. Financial hell for the people who put us in physical hell by not treating a torturous post infection event autoimmune, immunesupressive disease. A most deserved fitting end to the liars and cheats who stole our rights to:

Employment
Love and partnership
Having Children
Making friends
Leaving the house and seeing the outside world

All of the above is abuse of human rights. When medical agencies and allied 'researchers' are the cause of this, think how much money is going to change hands in 'out of court settlements' with literally thousands of hospitals being sued, who prescribed CBT/GET/Antidepressants, universally, to CFS patients - telling them all, these therapies were safe, evidence based, and would enable a return to life!!!!

Antiretrovirals, Antivirals, IV Antibiotics and other immune modulators, will actually allow a return to life for some. This is why even if I'm the last person to afford ARV's, I'll support people who are pioneering patients and risk everything (under close expert medical supervision) to try new drug therapies that may help them,and others in the future.

HIV/AIDS drugs are just one part of the puzzle to validating the many conditions within 'CFS' which will happen and never did (or could happen) with CBT/GET.

Shame we had to find out 30 years later when our lives are ruined, (some indefinitely as CFS can be fatal), but medical genocide tends to do this.
waooo buddy,
I though i was the only one.
Hmmm.. i seem to agree with 99% of what you said.
Many people in this forum dont like the idea of retroviral inffection etc...
There is a ham full of members that will always challenge comments like this and ask for scientistic evidence, but science in Me/ Cfs has been denied for decades.
That doesnt exist with us.
Large studies etc..
The little ones have been keep that way by Gov institutions or disproved under conspirancy and misterious circunstances.
I do belive that retrovirals work in a great core of Me/ cfs patients, like a member here said depend on co infections etc..
That happens in HIV/AIDS to, retrovials work for many and dont work for some others.
Im gona ask elk how is she or he doing, she the one on this threat using them with huge improvements on insetres and raltegravir.

Last edited:

Knockknock

To elaborate on what JES said, this could also be compared with aids. How do you explain the fact that the countries with the most prevalent number of people with aids in sub sahara Africa, yet these are the same countries with the lowest vaccination rates?

https://www.avert.org/global-hiv-and-aids-statistics

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-24519949

These are facts. Not opinions, conjecture or conspiracy theories.

Aids is a retrovirus. Is it also caused by vaccines? Is aids the exception to the rule or is this another coverup by WHO?
No all vaccines were associated with retroviruses and AIDS.
At the time of the hiv epidemic in africa there was an agressive vaccination campain, right after that the epidemic.
You dont need burn every corner of a forest to cause a massive fire, all it take is a little sparkle, ligh up a cigarret and spread like while fire to burn down the entire forest.
If those subset of vaccines were infected or directly to target that pipulation its enough to cause that epidemic, especially a population with so much poovery, low education and no prevention,there is online reports when they realized the vaccines were to be blamed for their disease, they started to kill volunteers and vaccines campainers who when to africa to help in vaccinating the population.
True or not my point is that against vaccines with this belive is not small subset of people anyomore there is a huge movement hundreds of doctors parents.
Either Goverment or elites globalist who ever is behind this they have done everything to protect this information, especially the conspirancy theory.
They know when things stay under conspirancy theorie under reasonable doubt nothing happen.
As i mentioned in another thread 60 doctors were likley murdered in united states, some rule out suicide, other murder, other casual unexplained dealhs, the bottom line is thery are dead wothing a year, many within a moth, all of them speaking against vaccines and blaming vaccines for disease autism etc.
To much coinsidence, to many conspirancy theories, to much dismisal by goverments an their institutions, to many ( ALL AUTO IMMUNE ILLNESESS) with mo cause mo pathogen no explamation in this modern world full of technology.
To many strange rule outs like our own illness....
I respect everyone if you that dont belive in this ( facts) you may call them conspirancy theories but they are facts!!
Who denied them?? Thesame people have denied us for 5 decades.
No Sr, no Mdm .