• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

Knockknock

Antibiotics have no effect on viruses, so I wonder why you were taking them, esp. for years.

Acute flu-like illnesses have many causes:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza-like_illness

AFAIK there are only three retroviruses that affect humans: HIV and the two HTLVs.
Probably becouse the retrovirus or virus she is talking about is acting increasing the Cd8 , but do to lack of immunity she has other bacterial infeactions around like mycoplamas and so that respond to antibiotics, those symtoms fade out , but the present of viral or mostlikley retroviral keep your immune system activated.
There is other retroviruses that is not clear if they infect hummans, especially id they recombine with viruses like HHV-6 etc..
Go search google and you will learn that hhv-6 is ine of the nain causes of progression from hiv to AIDS thru the envelope protein facilitating hiv to enter CD4 and replicate.
Is on the hhv6 foundation.
Thesame thing happen with HTLV-1-2...

Knockknock

Absolutely.

Few things to add, in case not familiar:

There was a leaked memo floating around a few years ago (I didn't save it but should be possible to google) from within a major pharma company, where directions were being give to colleagues in production saying that single batches of vaccines should be spread widely, ie never distributed in one location, to eliminated local outbreaks/visible consequences of possible 'bad batches'.

Retroviral contamination of vaccines is not a conspiracy theory but a well known fact, something that all major agencies including WHO and CDC have been Very familiar with for many decades. They never denied that fact, but have instead for some reason insisted that these contaminants are 'most likely' not a threat to human health. Their exact reasoning is still a mystery, but roughly spins around the ancient belief that benefits of vaccines (in monetary terms these amount to over $50 billion a year and expected to rise close to $200 billion in the next decade) outweigh the risk (worrying about long term consequences is never good for one's career).

Having been faced with the extent of retro/viral contamination of vaccines these agencies then advised vaccine manufacturers to take greater care in their manufacturing process. This wasn't an order, but rather a polite request. Timewise, we are talking 1990s...

When it comes to quality of vaccine manufacturing today and precautions taken against contamination one need look no further than this discussion board by Merck sales representatives
100% for you!!!
A+

Knockknock

However, is it possible somehow to kill the viruses? Or the best that can be done is to stop reproducing them? If it is not possible to kill them then that means one should take the antivirals for CMV, EBV, HSV, etc... for the rest of the life?!?!

Because if we stop taking Valtrex that means the viruses are reproducing again... On the other hand the perspective on taking Valtrex daily for the rest of the life is not so good...
Late study show the valacyclivir decrease tremendusly hiv viral load, previous study fail to prove that.

This may explain why some paitients get better one it.
I may depend if itsjust viral or do to low inmunity you have both viral and bacterial or more than one.

Including candida or bad gut bacteria, a wake up reaction from
The immune system with all this coninfections may worth symtoms.
I wonder if there is a doctor or researcher that used their pants very tie to the body ans have the courage to do a large retroviral trial with nucleotides ARTS.like travuda( tenafovir, viread or insetres ( raltegravir)

Im on the list!!!
Anyone else??
Any way they have done it for Ms, they ate Doing it right now with ALS.. there is not really hars evidence.

But since we have been abandom for so long worth while doing it.
Nut not with small subset of patines.
With a large subset and not pick by WISSLEY.
Well documemted patients with mad evidence of all kind of diafuntions.
Immune etc...
From montoya from klimas, from good doctors.
Diferent groups like severily ill, to moderate and mild cases recent diagnosted with in 5 years.

Im in board,
Who else belive they should do this????

Last edited by a moderator:

Knockknock

I'm knew to the site,
But I'm strong believer that this illness is the result of a retroviral infection, the way it present itseof,the low cell mediated immunity that most of of share, I'm also strong believer that retroviral therapy will help, unfortunately we don't know exactly LIKE HIV wich one works better, and how , since all retroviruses associated with ME/CFS have later been dismissed or discredit.
But base in the little that we know from the small studies of ARV's in XMRV, MLV, HTLV, FAIRLANE LEUKEMIA , NÚCLEOTIDES ARV's are the ones with better action and inhibition of this type of retroviruses, also the fact that they replicate slower may explain why some people are using it intermittent and not every day.
I have done quite a bid research and found out that certain retroviruses are very low progresión on their owne but they use the envelope protein of certain type of herpes to replicate and to enter the cells.
This also may explain quiet a few things#1 why most of ME/cfs are associated with herpes viruses, and why many people have their onset after a viral infection with EBV etc, why many people tested positive back them to xmrv and still health with out onset , also explains why some of this NARV's and also antiviral work.
It may not work directly in the retrovirus as much, bu if the retrovirus is using the envelope protein of this viruses to replicate slowing Dow viral load and shading may slow down the retrovirus.

I do agree this retroviral medications should be taking under supervision of a physician to prevent further damage, they are very toxic.
There is a lot of suspicions again that retroviruses maybe involve not just in Me but other conditions.
I think there is enough evidence of that ( htlv-1 TSP/HAM, share a lot of neuroimmune similarities .
My doctor is a well know doctor in ME, I'm not sure if she will be willing to prescribe them for me and go thru with it, I'll talk to her ok my next visit, if she is not willing I'll try one of my other doctors.
This response by Dr Willy Weir to the NIH is relevant to this thread:

https://www.nih.gov/sites/default/f.../rfi-healthcare-professionals-researchers.pdf
this is amzing!!
When did this happen????
When this doctor reported this????

Research 1st

Severe ME, POTS & MCAS.
I can feel your frustration.

It's a logical hypothesis that for a subset of immune suppressed, inflamed, autoimmune, autonomic damaged patients their 'CFS' is likely a retrovirus, primarily due to some CFS patients having reverse transcriptase on blood tests back in the 1990's, some having 'XMRV' (misnomer) antibodies and positive cultures, and some having antibodies to SFFV - a lab virus in 2011 that humans should not be producing antibodies to. Yet, for this idea to go further you need better evidence.

Unfortunately we can't even begin to talk about tests for exogenous retroviruses such as novel gamma retroviruses or other retroviruses as it's too political (no one will get involved because of what was done to Judy Mikovits). For now we have to limit discussion on what we'd have some chance of 'proving' to exist, as the assays are in use by scientists. This forces us into the direction of HERV's (Human endogenous retroviruses). We know HERV's exist in other autoimmune illnesses.

Yet at the start of our introduction at considering HERV's and ME CFS we reach an immediate stumbling block.

To my knowledge, there are no available tests for HERVs the public have access to, so it's very easy for anyone with ME CFS or those who support ME CFS viral hypothesese to still be called a conspiracy theorist - as no evidence exists other than in one tiny study in 2013 using stomach biopsies in 8 ME patients vs those with inflammatory stomach disorder without ME, which leads on to this study in december 2016...

Maybe I'm wrong and someone will kindly post me a link to various labs that will run tests for HERV-W/MSRV etc.
Even then as we don't have MS, the results would probably be negative anyway - or would they?

As it stands the only place we're at currently for retroviral anecdotal treatment therapy is for the tiny number of patients allegedly on ARV's to document all of their blood work: before, during, after therapy and compare how they feel Vs lots of blood work.

Then we have some evidence to begin to have a think what's going on. Still no assay though.

I would imagine having legitimate access to ARV's via a doctor, in the current political climate is like having a priceless elixir in your cabinet. Say one word out of step on social media, and you lose access to this, your doctor, and get pulled from the study you're in - quite rightly in my opinion.

Did you know that BSE (vCJD) alters endogenous retrovirus expression in monkey brains?

And that metal and prion disease in humans have a symbiotic relationship? Anyone ever know of any 'CFS' patients who had access to an MRI that measures brain metals?

Knockknock

All i know is that eveythig with this disease is an issue.
They dint want to find an expouse the pathogen that is underlaying.
Maybe mikovits was wring about XMRV, maybe not , but either right or wrong xrmrv or another retrovirus they dont want to find it. Seems to be to controversial, maybe to many people that still healthy yet or with other illnesess but with out co infections like HHV6 or cmv , EBV .. etc.. will test positive.
Whatever its we will know one day, they have tge thory of HERV, maybe becouse HERV doesnt point to any lab man made virus, its fine ok with me as long as they find treatment for it, either ARTS or something else.

Sandman00747

And all I know is while the government was busy ruining Mikovits' career no one has ever explained that virtually all of those sample patients serums tested were positive for an ELISA test for a gammaretrovirus. I sure find that odd. I still believe this whole thing is about " follow the money" and nothing to do with the truth!

Knockknock

And all I know is while the government was busy ruining Mikovits' career no one has ever explained that virtually all of those sample patients serums tested were positive for an ELISA test for a gammaretrovirus. I sure find that odd. I still believe this whole thing is about " follow the money" and nothing to do with the truth!
Don you want my honest opinion??
What you just said is another prove of the conspirancy laying behind what happen wirh mikovits and XMRV, they never expained anyfurther, if the xmrv test was removed do to contamination why they never came back with a correct assay?? With a test that is not cintaminated???
Beside the fact that many patients were tested positive in diferent ways by elisa, cultured, the retrovitus was isolated by Ruscetti, we are not talking about a jane do? We are talking about one of the most famous virilogist in the world with many years working for GALLO.
Many doctors Dr Klimas and others frezzed blood samples waiting for the goverment to come back with a new uncontaminated assay.
For this an many other facts i cant understand how peope that are ill sick with Me/CFS igonre this.
To add we ME/CFS, are the most real prove that conspirancy theories do exist but they exist for a reason, i feel what science and all this goverments have done to all of us Me suffers is a conspirancy to make the world believe this illness was phsycological and not a real cronic illness. In 40-50 years the world has advanced so much in technology, there is been sooo many doctors for decades proving with immune labs, mri, stress test etc.. that this is one of the most cronic illness on earth, they have ignored that year after( to me this has been a conspirancy to hide the truth)the largest conspirancy to humanity.
If it is exactly xmrv? Im not sure, probably yea or a similar retrovirus, but for sure there is one behind this illness.
Our illness has the caracteristics of an HTLV-1 infection, perhalf htlv-2 as Dr Defreitas proposed to the Nih, thats another great example of conspirancy, the dismisal ignoring of tye retrovirus she found on her patiens of the goverment to find and expouse the pathogen causing this illness.
Maybe if the nih would of not ignored Dr Defreitas back them and there was prevention and treatment by now like HIV, my family would of not be sick right now.
With this actitud from the goverment and so many conspirancy theories including the fact of them playing with us like if we were cazy people and not real suffers!!!
That is enough for me to believe they will do anything to prevent finding the truth pthogen behind cfs and that science fall under the ones with power and money.

Last edited:

Knockknock

You guys were
Montoya found 80%??? Of cfsers in his study had a retrovirus vs controls which were either zero or very low, cant recall exactly, but then lipkin said it isnt significant ??????????
but ofcourse!!!!
Look mikovits said that this retrovitus need a cascade, the perfect storm to develope into me/cfs, that seem also to be trigger by hormonal changes, this explain why nearly 80% are woman.
But something very interesting is that viruses like HHV-6 , CMV herpes viruses they are the perfect storm for HIV to progess AIDS, im not making this up, its inline , its in AIDS publications, its on HHV6 fundatiin later studies, it helps HIV enter the cell more easy enter Cd4 and T cells.. help hiv to replicate .
Cooncidently all this viruses are associated with Me/cfs, this could be the perfect storm that RT we have need to enter the cell or the central nervous system and replicate.
This also happen as i mention before to HTLV-1 when recombine with herpes viruses.
Hepes viruses persist in the host coated and have afinity for central nervous system. This may also explain many thinngs, inclidudimg that many times a person still asymptomatic and viruses dont seem to be active, but the nucleo still replicating.

sorin

Absolutely by pure chance I saw today the following post
https://worldbuilding.stackexchange...aking-a-lethal-hard-to-cure-virus/79921#79921
and I was deeply disgusted that there are people (to be read scoundrels) that have such perfidious and criminal concerns like creating a lethal hard to cure virus. More strangely there are quite a few well documented people who reply to this scoundrel and help him with advice in achieving his goal. HIV and CFS were not enough for this sick mind?!? By the way, that guy has the username "Lucifer". Looks like more and more of people today cultivate a culture of Death instead of supporting Life. People is more concerned with how to kill others than how to help. The society itself seems to cultivate the culture of Death... That is a new type of holocaust that nobody can oppose because is hidden and perfidious.

Last edited:

Hip

@sorin
Did you you not see the tag line of that forum:
Worldbuilding Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for writers/artists using science, geography and culture to construct imaginary worlds and settings.

sorin

@sorin
Did you you not see the tag line of that forum:
Of course I have seen that, but that is only a pretext to post a question like the one "Lucfier" posted. And if you read the replies they are not so imaginary or fictive as you may think (is not SF), but on some aspects it touches topics discussed intensively here. That is not so innocent as you suggest.

Knockknock

Of course I have seen that, but that is only a pretext to post a question like the one "Lucfier" posted. And if you read the replies they are not so imaginary or fictive as you may think (is not SF), but on some aspects it touches topics discussed intensively here. That is not so innocent as you suggest.
!!!But ofcourse,
do you have any doubt in mind that ME/CFS, HIV are the result of man work???
lab made viruses? recombination ???
Peoole see this things as conspirancy theories , the evil powerfull people behind this actions ensure at any cost stays that way, by using their money and power to do so, either thru their political power or their power over science, research funding etc.
why do you think they have been blocking research in ME/CFS??? you really believe that bright people that work in goverments didn't see 40 years ago how cronic real diseable complex was this illness???
ofcourse they did, but this secret powerfull evil liciferic society have manage to keep this secret for decades.
behind the pathogen that cause me/cfs it lays an infectious retrovirus responsible for many other illnesess and cancers( cancer) that is the word.
what happens is this slow replication RT are dependent on hormonal changes , immune activation and specially co infections , not everyone develop me/cfs, that's why you see families were the wife has Me/cfs but the husband doesn't or it take much longer to develope me like illness, also wife with ME/CFS, father of the wife die of alzheimer's , mother die of leukemia, brother has MS or Neurodisease.
Hiv was taking serious becouse of the political repercussions , it's most likely under control now, the real threat to the world now its neuro disease and ( CANCER) what we are seen with cancer and neuro disease have never been seen .
while people were concerned of hiv , all this evil an every powerfull people allowed this viruses to spreads thru blood banks, vaccines etc..
them later in life 5-10-15-20 tlyeara later with hormonal changes , co infections , environmental toxins overload people are developing all this cronic illness and cancers.
in my family alone we have lost 3 people to cancer wothing one year youth people 41, 65, 34....
never seen in history .
you better belive it pal

sorin

!!!But ofcourse,
do you have any doubt in mind that ME/CFS, HIV are the result of man work???
lab made viruses? recombination ???
Peoole see this things as conspirancy theories , the evil powerfull people behind this actions ensure at any cost stays that way, by using their money and power to do so, either thru their political power or their power over science, research funding etc.
why do you think they have been blocking research in ME/CFS??? you really believe that bright people that work in goverments didn't see 40 years ago how cronic real diseable complex was this illness???
ofcourse they did, but this secret powerfull evil liciferic society have manage to keep this secret for decades.
behind the pathogen that cause me/cfs it lays an infectious retrovirus responsible for many other illnesess and cancers( cancer) that is the word.
what happens is this slow replication RT are dependent on hormonal changes , immune activation and specially co infections , not everyone develop me/cfs, that's why you see families were the wife has Me/cfs but the husband doesn't or it take much longer to develope me like illness, also wife with ME/CFS, father of the wife die of alzheimer's , mother die of leukemia, brother has MS or Neurodisease.
Hiv was taking serious becouse of the political repercussions , it's most likely under control now, the real threat to the world now its neuro disease and ( CANCER) what we are seen with cancer and neuro disease have never been seen .
while people were concerned of hiv , all this evil an every powerfull people allowed this viruses to spreads thru blood banks, vaccines etc..
them later in life 5-10-15-20 tlyeara later with hormonal changes , co infections , environmental toxins overload people are developing all this cronic illness and cancers.
in my family alone we have lost 3 people to cancer wothing one year youth people 41, 65, 34....
never seen in history .
you better belive it pal
First, sorry for the members of your family that passed away. My deepest condolences. Also what you wrote here is frightening and impressive. I would like to give myself a little hope for the future and hope that maybe there is still a chance. Otherwise, is just unbearable. On the other hand, what if they got out of hand the situation with these retroviruses? Maybe they started to play in the lab with HIV, then they did some other experiments and recombination and finally they lost the control of their criminal toy. Because, as it is now, these undetectable virus can hit the families of its creators and can came back against them like a boomerang. Or do you think they have an antidote and are safe? This undetectable virus can hit anyone...

JES

!!!But ofcourse,
never seen in history .
you better belive it pal

I'm sorry for your losses, but your argument "never seen in history" makes no sense. A person 65 years old is not young. 200 years ago world life expectancy was around 25 years old (graph). People were not meant to live for 60/70/80 years, it's only possible today thanks to modern medicine, and it's also the reason we have more cancer today, because cancer mostly hits old people (or at least people older than 25 years). For example, 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime, and almost all of these are in age 40+.

Last edited:

Knockknock

ok you are right !!!
its none sense as you said JES :)
maybe i'm
carazy watching to many movies.
im just a low IQ, poor education ignorant that speaks out none sense stuff like that ' sorry folks "
thanks God there's is people with real science knowledge like you and other that can correct none sense people like me.

sorin

@sorin
Did you you not see the tag line of that forum: Worldbuilding Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for writers/artists using science, geography and culture to construct imaginary worlds and settings.
Interesting, the "neo-liberal" way of thinking: if someone writes on the Internet that he wants to craft a bomb to kill two persons on the street he is arrested in the next 5 minutes (and that is justified of course because that person is a public danger), but if someone writes on the Internet that he wants to develop a lethal virus to kill tens of millions of persons that is seen just as an innocent way to exercise the literary talent. Interesting, isn't it?

Hip

@sorin, you seem to be having some trouble interpreting the nuances and context of articles. That's nothing unusual, and I think it is nothing to be ashamed of, as this difficulty can occur as a result of ME/CFS brain fog. I have come across this before in ME/CFS patients, including myself.

Some years ago, when my ME/CFS and brain fog was more severe, I would sometimes find it difficult to work the nuances and context of things I saw on TV or read online, like whether something was being said "tongue in cheek", or whether it was real. It really took a lot of effort for my brain fogged mind to figure whether such things were real or fictitious, but after some time of puzzlement, I would work it out.

Humans are normally very good at working out whether something is said "tongue in cheek", or said ironically, or is being presented as a spoof, from subtle clues such as facial expression, body language, etc. But under the blur of brain fog conditions, you can sometimes miss these subtle clues, and then it becomes confusing, because you cannot quite work out whether something is being said or done jokingly, or whether it is real.

One example of this confusion was the zombie apocalypse article that was on the Center of Disease Control (CDC) website a few years go (archive of the article here). The humorous article used the fictitious scenario of a zombie apocalypse to help illustrate the idea of preparedness for emergencies such as hurricanes. The article contained text such as:
If zombies did start roaming the streets, CDC would conduct an investigation much like any other disease outbreak. CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation.

But one ME/CFS patient that I met online became worried when they read this tongue in cheek zombie article, because they interpreted the article as being real, rather than an illustrative fictitious scenario. They thought that the CDC was really preparing for a real zombie apocalypse.