• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Website with poll, old, missing, what was the name of it?

You can browse the site using waybackmachine: https://web.archive.org/web/20160114095527/http://curetogether.com/ This seems to be a more useful link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160126094442/http://curetogether.com/conditions
  2. L

Think of each zip file as a screenshot. Open the html file. All are the same page, just sorted differently (you cannot use the sort dropdown). Except one file (the first) contains another page. Whatever you click, you get that error message. It is because everything you click, leads to the site...
  3. L

I found it. It was called curetogether. What I saved, is attached to this post. Unzip into a separate folder for each.
  4. L

Hi A long time ago, there was a website where people could input their illness, what treatment they tried, and whether it helped (or made them worse). I remember saving the ME page, but I can't find it. It seems to be gone from my computers. Maybe the site is on waybackmachine. Can anyone...
  5. L

Is there any infections that can last over 25 years?

Low taste can be caused by deficiencies (zinc, folate, b6).
  6. L

Dr Igor Markov Says ME/CFS Is Caused by a Bacterial Dysbiosis in the Kidneys, and Says Autovaccine Therapy Cures 93% of ME/CFS Cases

Sorry for not reading the entire thread. If I have bacteria growing, how do I identify the species?
  7. L

Is neural/limbic retraining (DNRS) a treatment for ME/CFS or not?

Literally the definition of ME is that this does not only NOT work, but makes the condition worse.
  8. L

Has anyone heard of blood autovaccines to cure Lyme or ME/CFS?

Could this be used? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001430983330.html "Three Dimensional Orbital Shaker Mixer Workable in Incubation or Cold Room Oscillator Orbital Rotator Lab Equipment" Am I correct in thinking that the purpose of the rocker is solely to keep the particles afloat?
  9. L

Clonazepam (Klonopin) stops my symptoms almost completely

When I bought the Gupta programme, it contained a normal meditation, a mantra meditation, a visualization of health, and the stop-stop-stop technique. And a technique called "the accellerator". It has been redesigned (but doesn't seem to contain more content), at a higher price. It is expensive...
  10. L

Serotonin deficiency (atypical depression)

What you describe is an actual illness, but it is not ME/CFS. It is called neurasthenia. You should try treatments that help with stress.
  11. L

Clonazepam (Klonopin) stops my symptoms almost completely

EFT Tapping, meditation, magnesium.
  12. L

Thank you for sharing, it is reassuring that someone can improve after such a long time.
  13. L

I didn't read the entire thread, but I have tried the Gupta programme. Do not buy unless you are sure you don't have ME/CFS. It is a treatment for normal burnout and health anxiety. Limbic retraining is not a treatment for ME/CFS. First of all, if the illness is only there when stressed: F48.0...
  14. L

Paracetamol regular supplementation risks?

Talk to your doctors about this. He can take a blood test regularly to monitor. In an otherwise healthy person with no other medications, 1 g less than 15 days a month should be no problem. More can give you medication induced headache. Further, paracetamol depletes glutathione, which is an...
  15. L

Thanks for the instructions and video. Out of curiosity, is it possible to know how he found them? I thought I was good at googling. Also, any ideas for a cheap rocker machine substitute? Real machines have "medical grade pricing".
  16. L

Donations for a trial using BC 007 specifically for me/cfs

BC007 takes out certains specific autoantibodies (the immune system attacking receptors in the body). The whole point of BC007 is to take out these antibodies without affecting other antibodies. That means, if Rituximab didn't work, BC007 can't possibly work. But if it does, it doesn't wipe...
  17. L

"B" Vitamin Supplement Makes CFS/ME Symptoms Worse?

This problem is as expected based on the supplementation. B3 worsens the orthostatic intolerance. Do not supplement at all if you have a normal diet. B1 - Dosage ok, but test separately. B2 - Excessive, but unlikely to be the cause of your problems. B6 - Excessive dosage, very unlikely to be...
  18. L

https://www.massmecfs.org/more-resources-for-me-cfs/119-can-blood-transfusions-cause-cfids
  19. L

How often does this autovaccine need to be used? Also, did anyone get the precise instructions on how to prepare the vaccine?
  20. L

Rituximab??

You need to fix these as soon as possible. Normally doctors would give a course of Prednisolone first, and only if that didn't work, Rituximab.
  21. L

Rituximab??

What is the name of these markers? Did you take the tests from celltrend.de? In my opinion, if IVIG (removes infections) makes things better, Rituximab (reduces the immune system) will make things worse. Instead, try IVIG + Valtrex + Equilibrant for 4 months.
  22. L

Thymodepressin / Orilotimod

Thymodepressin / Orilotimod, has anyone tried or heard anything about the use of these medications? Basically the same medication in different forms.
  23. L

new furniture outgassing

Move it outside for a while. Increase ventilation. I am looking into room ventilators (with heat recovery), but they make too much noise. Also, I am renting, and I am nervous about asking the landlady about drilling a hole in her wall! Take enough B12.
  24. L

Antiviral herbs that are not vasodilators

Half the point is to normalize (that means raise) blood pressure. Note that liquorice root powder is less powerful than liquorice powder (which is what I use). Liquorice powder is an extract from the root.
  25. L

Antiviral herbs that are not vasodilators

I am looking for antiviral herbs and supplements that are not vasodilators. So far I have liquorice and peppermint on my list of herbs. Additionally, lysine is said to be antiviral. Any other suggestions?
  26. L

Hypercoagulation + Low Blood Pressure

White willow bark will reduce coagulation without lowering blood pressure.