• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Website with poll, old, missing, what was the name of it?

Living Dead

Hi
A long time ago, there was a website where people could input their illness, what treatment they tried, and whether it helped (or made them worse).

I remember saving the ME page, but I can't find it. It seems to be gone from my computers.

Maybe the site is on waybackmachine. Can anyone remember the name of this site?

Living Dead

I found it. It was called curetogether. What I saved, is attached to this post. Unzip into a separate folder for each.

Attachments

• CureTogether - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Infographic - Treatment Effectiveness vs Popularity.html.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Causes.html.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Side Effects.html.zip
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatments - popularity.html.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatments - major improvements.html.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatments.html.zip
    34.6 KB · Views: 7

Living Dead

I"m sort of confused...lots of odd files...one said this was now under 23 and Me....??
Think of each zip file as a screenshot. Open the html file. All are the same page, just sorted differently (you cannot use the sort dropdown). Except one file (the first) contains another page.

Whatever you click, you get that error message. It is because everything you click, leads to the site that is gone, and bought by 23 and me.

vision blue

T
Whatever you click, you get that error message. It is because everything you click, leads to the site that is gone, and bought by 23 and me.

oh that really sucks. After unapologitecally selling out to big pharma in a big way years ago (after insisting they would not), 23and me not too long ago made it clear they were working towards yet another agenda more broadly on medical conditions. All for profit. i hate when places buy and kill good sites and if they don't do that they just drive them out. Snpedia was bought out and they have not updated it since the buyout. and years ago a wonderful site on combining food intake with genetics for medical improvement was driven out of the market and forced to close. thanks for giving me more to hate...

just checked and they say "Cure together is now part of 23andme" and then after 5 seconds redirects to the 23 and me website. I'm going to look up the history of that.
on similar sights, i remember there was one where people entered ALL their med condtions and then some fancy algorithm calculated the often unknown connections between obscure things. i remember there were brtightly colored lines that connected stuff and things were arranged in a circle. That was also a promising project that i have not seen in a long time.