• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The time of year when "everyone's tired from the heat"

Ah summer in a hot climate. When you say you're in a crash and need to go rest but are told "everyone's tired. The sun just drains us all."

And you have to nod along to the person who can work full-time and still have 5 social outings every weekend... somehow despite the sun.

Comments

If I had a dollar for every conversation I've had like this in my life, I'd have enough money to equal a refund on everything I tried to dig myself out of this.

i just read the bible, the first books of mose about people of israel moving out of egypt. getting saved from slavery by god and also mose doing gods work.
but constantly complaining about how bad their life now is and how good it was back in egypt when being slaves... even wanting to go back.

guess thats what lots folks do, complaining and not see the good they have.

Blog entry information

Author
Artemisia
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Artemisia

• Smells
    Perhaps everyone's scent addiction has gotten out of hand when I walk...
  • I Miss Movement as an Outlet
    When physical activity was an essential creative outlet, what to do...
Back