• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pumpkin pie with raspberry jam and then the Cool Whip

Deliberately 😁 avoiding all thoughts about how it might or might not intersect with all the various things going on with my health I went last night and bought a pumpkin pie and a container Cool Whip.

Where the idea came from is a mystery, but decided to see what the taste experience would be 🤔 with spreading a layer of seedless raspberry jam on the pie slice before heaping on the Cool Whip.

Ohhhh it was delicious! 🥰

10/10 Will do it again.

Like right now. 😊

Comments

The combination though...I've never heard of that.

I can't do cinnamon (migraines) otherwise pumpkin pie is one of my favorites. :yum:

Just not sure I can imagine it with raspberry jam. When you said, "Deliberately avoiding all thoughts..." that's what I thought you were going to say. :)

The combination though...I've never heard of that.
I hadn't heard of it either until opening the refrigerator last night to get the Cool Whip out after it had time to soften.
Saw the jar of jam and thought, "Ya know what ..."

📸 Eventually took a photo, which will likely never appear on the cover of either Southern Living magazine (oohhhh they have had some tasty recipes through the decades) or Intergalactic Gourmet Weekly, but, hey, they taste combo satisfied me.
😁
Pie is all gone now, was just a little one, something like 6, 7, 8, inches.

I prefer pies to be the size of something like a cement mixer tire, but I'll take what's available.

IMG_7206.JPG

Blog entry information

Author
southwestforests
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from southwestforests

Back