• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF Poll-One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside. John Lenn

Xandoff;249729 said:
If the Poll sheet is re-designed, perhaps it could include a category for people who have XMRV like me and who have had thier blood sample sent to Belgium for testing of Nagalase levels. I also had my my blood tested for my current Vitamin D levels.

This pre-launch GcMAF poll might give us a broader picture of what is going on out there. My Doctor explained to me that his clinic (Northampton Wellness Associates in Western Mass) has been in touch with other Doctors and that GcMAF seems the way to go. Thanks for your patience in receiving all the POST recommendations for the POLL!

I want to thank eveybody on this posting their experiences and information. It really helps us newbies to GcMAF. I also want to thank the good people at Phoenix Rising for setting this POLL up in the first place. It is very important!

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
? John Lennon
One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.
? John Lennon

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Xandoff
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Xandoff

Back