Blog entries by Valentijn

It is no less dark in my cell, but it has become less lonely. Another hapless inmate has been housed nearby, But hope remains as the Resistance...
Views
Comments
Updated
12 October, in the year of our Lord 2017 It is dark and lonely here. Not only can I not speak to my loved ones, my incoming stream of "likes"...
Views
Comments
Updated
Everything is still going pretty well. I'm doing 4ME and the VSL#3 probiotics daily, and the creon 150 digestive enzymes with every meal...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had a couple more bedbound zombie days after the wedding, plus headache issues. I then stopped taking the glucagon completely and the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Well, I didn't crash after the wedding and related activities! I felt a bit wiped out yesterday, but no more so than my fiance did. His parents...
Views
Comments
Updated
I did another B12 and 4ME injection yesterday, though it went a little rougher. I did them both all by myself, and I think I forget to breathe...
Views
Updated
I had a 2nd appointment with the nurses at the GP's office yesterday, and that went well. They'd tried to ask my GP how/where to inject the 4ME...
Views
Comments
Updated
Well, "a day or two" was obviously overly optimistic in my last blog post :p The high dose hydroxoB12 injections aren't available in the...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm starting pre-treatment in a day or two, so I figured I'd blog about my progress so folks can see how things go if they're interested, and in...
Views
Comments
Updated
I went shopping for flowers at the garden center on Saturday, so naturally I crashed Sunday. At least I get to look at the happy little plants...
Views
Comments
Updated