• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Blog entries by JuliaMaple

Hey everyone, I recently got some results. A 24-hour blood pressure test was done, and a neuro-psychological series of tests where done. The...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hey there everyone, I wanted to write a small update. It has been a while again, and lots has happened in life. When it comes to the 'medical...
Views
Updated
Today is not a good day. I feel so tired, so incredibly tired and sleepy. I feel like I cannot wake my body up. I have a cold sore, but do not...
Views
Updated
Hey there everyone, I wanted to write a short update, but also apologize for not (yet) replying to the comments made under my previous blog post...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello everyone, It has been a while.. I stopped visiting Phoenix Rising for a time because other things happened in my life, some complicated...
Views
Comments
Updated
Some new things have happened and I wanted to write a bit about it. The biggest update is that the dose of Fludrocortisone was made a bit higher...
Views
Updated
Hey there everyone, A blog entry to write down some updates. Not much has changed in the past days, I have some difficulties with the sunny...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hey there everyone :) A while ago I registered on this forum,introduced myself in the introduction forum, and quickly found out about myself that...
Views
Comments
Updated