• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Hippocratic oath

Our medical system is inverted, most of us here know this. And there are reasons more and more healthcare workers are leaving the system.

I think a good question in coming times is how do we rebuild the system?

And further yet so it can not be repeated again, how did so many life systems on earth become inverted?

Comments

This is an excellent video and in a way uncanny that it has even come to my attention as it has helped me to make a decision about something I've been grappling with that was/is causing a lot of mental distress...............so Sunshine, thank you.

This is an excellent video and in a way uncanny that it has even come to my attention as it has helped me to make a decision about something I've been grappling with that was/is causing a lot of mental distress...............so Sunshine, thank you.
Funny how things like that work 😉
This neurosurgeon really does explain his process very well of giving his life to something that was not what he thought it was. Many people are having these feelings nowadays.

I’m so ready for society to move out of victim mode and into rebuild mode. We have the power 🙏☀️✨ but, yes, I do understand there is an observation process and then processing the trauma process for society. Still, I feel hopeful for humanity’s future. 🙏

I think a good question in coming times is how do we rebuild the system?

And further yet so it can not be repeated again, how did so many life systems on earth become inverted?

corruption through money and power. lack of responsibility due to corporate structure.

things i imagine would fix this:
1. introduce personal responsibility, every company owner should be hold accountable for everything happening. this is more important for big corporations. right now they do corrupt things and they do not even get any punishment.
Wolfang Grupp a in germany famous entrepreneur and owner of trigema did speeches about this.

2. prevent corporatism, split up big corporations. no public shares as those allow manipulation through outer forces. nowadays companys all try to please their big stakeholders like black rock etc.
right now their globalist structures prevent any responsibility, does anybody belief that a chinese company which supply most to the west have any responsibility for your westerner lives? if they produce toxic products, who is gonna punish them? at best they close their company, open up a new one with new name, takeover all employees and property and continue operating.

i wanted to do a shop once with selling essential oils. was looking for suppliers and i wanted organic. the chinese sellers told me theirs is organic, they got all the certifications. i asked what organic is, how its manufactured, they didnt know... they just sell yes to everything. but whos gonna hold them responsible?

3. live by the bible, literally. would help if everybody read it and lived by it. back in the day people had at least some kind of responsibility before god.

4. centralisation of power and globalism. centralisation always comes at cost of human and nature life. it never works.
i was consultant and worked for many companys small , middle and big like siemens, and those big companies waste imho 90-99% of resources just to keep internal politics and financial laws and the bill happy.
you see this with twitter, as the new owner threw out like 80% of the initially workforce of like 8000 employees. now are around 1600 (according to ai). and it never broke, actually they are now back to actually develop new features at rapid pace. this wasnt going on for many years before.
and supports my initial argument.

i am a big fan of anarchy , the true definition of the word, small local communities , self supporting and self governing. anarchy isnt chaos! mainstream media did portray it wrong.
if you do not know the person personally who makes decisions, they are not responsible anymore.
you rarely have big corruption in smaller companies where the boss knows his employees personally.
and dont get me wrong, there will always be something dirty even in small structures, but a CEO who gets caught, is done. if his products do health damage and it comes out, he is done. he cannot live in that village anymore. and if you live for a long time at a place, you dont wanna loose your place.
right now, the ceo at best quits, moves to another company, noone ever gets to know or cares.

Last edited:
corruption through money and power. lack of responsibility due to corporate structure.

things i imagine would fix this:
1. introduce personal responsibility, every company owner should be hold accountable for everything happening. this is more important for big corporations. right now they do corrupt things and they do not even get any punishment.
Wolfang Grupp a in germany famous entrepreneur and owner of trigema did speeches about this.

2. prevent corporatism, split up big corporations. no public shares as those allow manipulation through outer forces. nowadays companys all try to please their big stakeholders like black rock etc.
right now their globalist structures prevent any responsibility, does anybody belief that a chinese company which supply most to the west have any responsibility for your westerner lives? if they produce toxic products, who is gonna punish them? at best they close their company, open up a new one with new name, takeover all employees and property and continue operating.

i wanted to do a shop once with selling essential oils. was looking for suppliers and i wanted organic. the chinese sellers told me theirs is organic, they got all the certifications. i asked what organic is, how its manufactured, they didnt know... they just sell yes to everything. but whos gonna hold them responsible?

3. live by the bible, literally. would help if everybody read it and lived by it. back in the day people had at least some kind of responsibility before god.

4. centralisation of power and globalism. centralisation always comes at cost of human and nature life. it never works.
i was consultant and worked for many companys small , middle and big like siemens, and those big companies waste imho 90-99% of resources just to keep internal politics and financial laws and the bill happy.
you see this with twitter, as the new owner threw out like 80% of the initially workforce of like 8000 employees. now are around 1600 (according to ai). and it never broke, actually they are now back to actually develop new features at rapid pace. this wasnt going on for many years before.
and supports my initial argument.

i am a big fan of anarchy , the true definition of the word, small local communities , self supporting and self governing. anarchy isnt chaos! mainstream media did portray it wrong.
if you do not know the person personally who makes decisions, they are not responsible anymore.
you rarely have big corruption in smaller companies where the boss knows his employees personally.
and dont get me wrong, there will always be something dirty even in small structures, but a CEO who gets caught, is done. if his products do health damage and it comes out, he is done. he cannot live in that village anymore. and if you live for a long time at a place, you dont wanna loose your place.
right now, the ceo at best quits, moves to another company, noone ever gets to know or cares.
Very thorough Linusbert. Thank you for your thoughts and ideas! You do bring up some really good points.

I sometimes lay here thinking about the restructuring and reorganization of society and it’s a lot to consider. Yet, a new world is possible. It has to be.

I sometimes lay here thinking about the restructuring and reorganization of society and it’s a lot to consider. Yet, a new world is possible. It has to be.
yes it is, everyone read and live by the bible.
globalists try to suppress humans with totalitaerian methods... this is not gods will. god wants to have people to live by free will and not by forcing it upon them.
actually globalists do satans work. destroying gods design and rules. the ultimate design of free will shall be annihilated.
i bet their ultimate goal is to implement brain chips and plug human brains to super AI which controls everyone.

yes it is, everyone read and live by the bible.
globalists try to suppress humans with totalitaerian methods... this is not gods will. god wants to have people to live by free will and not by forcing it upon them.
actually globalists do satans work. destroying gods design and rules. the ultimate design of free will shall be annihilated.
i bet their ultimate goal is to implement brain chips and plug human brains to super AI which controls everyone.
Inversion is a clever and devastating control tactic implemented on humanity eons ago. It truly works like a spell on humanity yet most do not yet see it… but many feel it.

I do believe in humanity’s coming breakthrough, breakfree…. Which I believe, we are in the midst of.

We come from the light and shall return.
No matter how much some forces may resist this.

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44

Back