• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Worlwide Petition - Closed Information about ME/CFS

drjohn

PERMISSION TO FORWARD AND RE-POST FAR AND WIDE FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT

I am very grateful to my friend Jan for promoting this very important petition.

May I just make a few points, to encourage you to sign

First, although this is within the jurisdiction of the UK, whatever is contained in this secret document may affect M.E. sufferers all over the world. Therefore, I urge people from every country to sign to try to exert influence on our government.

Secondly, the petition target was set at just 1,000, by default. We are already over 1,200. An important development is that the UK coalition government has hinted that it if e-petitions on its own Number 10 website get over, say, 100,000, they might debate it in Parliament. Therefore, I would like to aim for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND (We should be able to do it - - there are said to be up to 250,000 in the UK, millions worldwide).

Thirdly, some people have been concerned that they have to give personal details, You don't. I think it is better to give your real name and, say, city or just country and, preferably leave a comment but if you prefer you don't have to reveal personal details,

Well done everybody who has made a contribution to this cause and thanks to Jan, Connie and many others who have gone out of their way to give this an extra push.

SIGN NOW:

http://bit.ly/eagKcU

Best wishes
John
drjohngreensmith@mefreeforall.org