Treatment with KDM miraculous so far, need help with dysbiosis though

knackers323

He didn't comment about the exact makeup of my dysbiosis, simply that the numbers had worsened and that it's "hard to fix".
If we stop eating the foods that feed the wrong bacteria and only feed the good then surely the biome should change.

Apparently it does and quickly. Maybe this change only happens in healthy people

This shows diet rapidly changes the biodome
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3957428/

Do you know what percentage oxygen your machine delivers at 4 liters per minute?

I bought a £200 oxygen concentrator machine a while ago, and while it delivers 90% oxygen when set to 1 liter per minute output, when set at 4 liters a minute, that drops down to only 40% oxygen. I believe you need to get a more expensive machine to if you want 90% oxygen at 4 liters per minute (4 liters per minute is the normal amount of air we breathe).
Hey @Hip, I have the Oxycure Kröber O2. Delivers 95% O2 at 4Lpm according to the specs. It's a huge beast of a machine though. I rent it from Oxycure at about 70euros/month.

How long is he going to keep you on the Normix/Mutaflor rotation, did he say?
as long as he needs to, so he said.
I think he's referring to some bio-markers (CD38, CD57, PGE2-m, sCD14 are not yet in the normal range for me).

Why do you ask? :)

Thinktank

as long as he needs to, so he said.
I think he's referring to some bio-markers (CD38, CD57, PGE2-m, sCD14 are not yet in the normal range for me).

Why do you ask? :)
I'm glad the treatment is working for you.
A few years ago he would have said those biomarkers are elevated due to lyme disease and you would have received long courses of antibiotics to treat the "infection". Now he's saying the biomarkers are elevated because of gut dysbiosis? :thumbdown:eek:_O The man has lost his mind.

Last edited:

Judee

I'm doing the Mutaflor now. @Lassesen has a website where he talks about getting the microbiome switched using probiotics, antibiotics, and antibiotic herbs.

It sounds like that is what your doctor may be trying to do as well with that combo and I just wondered how long treatment usually takes but I guess like everything it varies per case.

I'm doing the Mutaflor now. @Lassesen has a website where he talks about getting the microbiome switched using probiotics, antibiotics, and antibiotic herbs.

It sounds like that is what your doctor may be trying to do as well with that combo and I just wondered how long treatment usually takes but I guess like everything it varies per case.
Got it. I will definitely keep you posted on the progression/make-up of my treatment.

maple

I'm glad the treatment is working for you.
A few years ago he would have said those biomarkers are elevated due to lyme disease and you would have received long courses of antibiotics to treat the "infection". Now he's saying the biomarkers are elevated because of gut dysbiosis? :thumbdown:eek:_O The man has lost his mind.
Maybe his mind is working very well and he is trying hard- very hard- to figure things out. ?