• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

They found something growing in the lungs

Marylib

You are completely right. Eventually going to have to let time do it's thing. My biggest concern is I might have to move out soon as my home life is not helping my situation at all. I have some options though because of my sickness.
Hmm interesting . My heart palpitations and racing heart might be from copd which intern causes atrial pre mature beats which my heart test said where the cause. The sensitivity to chemicals though remains a mistery though.
Sorry to hear of your troubles regarding your home life @HABS93. You are not alone in this. Sending a virtual hug.

HABS93

Sorry to hear of your troubles regarding your home life @HABS93. You are not alone in this. Sending a virtual hug.
I'm very good at surviving . Found a place for not too bad and getting on disabilities! The real healing is about to begin. My doctor also thinks this new drug that sarcoidosis fatigue patients have been using has been extremely useful in full recoveries . I'm excited to try it it's only specifically for my case. Things are starting to look up. I'm able to walk six hours now the legs are getting strong again

Mary

Moderator Resource
I'm very good at surviving . Found a place for not too bad and getting on disabilities! The real healing is about to begin. My doctor also thinks this new drug that sarcoidosis fatigue patients have been using has been extremely useful in full recoveries . I'm excited to try it it's only specifically for my case. Things are starting to look up. I'm able to walk six hours now the legs are getting strong again
Wow - I'm so glad to hear all this! :thumbsup: Yes, you are good at surviving! And walking 6 hours is truly amazing!!! :) Thank you for keeping us posted --

Zebra

Hi, @HABS93

I hope you won't mind revisiting this thread. It's amazing where you are now, compared to 2019!

Would you be willing to let me know what, exactly, you had biopsied to confirm the diagnosis of sarcoid?

Lung nodule?
Lung tissue?
Hilar lymph node?
Enlarged lymph node?
Something else?

Thanks in advance for any information you are willing to share.

Hope you are doing ok!

Warmly,
Z

Zebra

Hi, @YippeeKi YOW !! and @HABS93

I want to be clear that I am not second-guessing HABS's biopsy-proven diagnosis of pulmonary sarcoidosis.

I was/am asking about HABS's biopsy experience to inform my own thinking and decision-making about a biopsy option that was presented to me yesterday.

I was actually hesitant to ask you, @HABS93 about revisiting this time in your life, but I know you are supportive of me, so I thought I'd try reaching out. Hope to hear from you the next time you are on PR. Thanks!