• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Telemedicin Docs that will prescribe B12

I was actually brought here by the "Where Can I get Hydroxocobalamin without a prescription?" thread. I've been reading Martin Pall's stuff and want to try some of his suggestions. Injecting B12 in the form of hydroxocobalamin seems like the most potent strategy of his. Looking at that thread for B12 injectable sources without a prescription, a lot of them are old and out of date or they're still around but not shipping to the States due to the covid crisis.

I was wondering if anyone has found any telemedicine doc that was willing to write a prescription for B12 injections. That would allow me to buy it domestically and the shipping times would be much better.

Thanks,

Seven7

Seven
Here any general practitioner will do that (just ask them to test you for B12 if low they will prescribe). Also weight loss clinic do it, Also homeopathic natural clinics where they do Vit C IVs, Myers Cocktails... I have gotten shots even from the dermathologyst office (my labs are always low).
I have great and I mean great Results from undertongue hydroxy Perque 2,000mg. Even better than shots in some occasions.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I was wondering if anyone has found any telemedicine doc that was willing to write a prescription for B12 injections. That would allow me to buy it domestically and the shipping times would be much better.
As others have mentioned, most any doc would do that. My primary care prescribed injectable hydroxocobalamin on a telemedicine consult recently.