• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Taking hydrocortisone before activity to prevent PEM crashes---I think that's on target!!

SWAlexander

1671469846536.png

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
What I posted above that started this string also mentions those substances that SHEILD FROM PEM AND REDUCE PEM after it's hit you. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...vent-pem-post-exertional-malaise.48438/page-6

So late last night after my first full day of MISERABLE FATIGUE, I discovered I did have CoQ10 (ubiquinol) and creatine monohydrate. So this morning, feeling absolutely horrible with fatigue again, I took both over the next few hours: Over 2000 mg ubiquinol and 10,000 mg of creatine monohydrate. (I have ordered the creatine hydrochloride).

And by 2 pm today, I was feeling noticeably better!!

BUT....it all went south by late afternoon and evening. Felt horrible again.

UPDATE: continued the high CoQ10 the next day, today, and felt significantly less tired.

I will say this: several years ago, when I had monster fatigue while detoxing heavy metals, I discovered that high dose CoQ10 did help a lot to counter that fatigue. I was close to 3000 mg ubiquinol.
Although an old post, creatine supplements may also be helping pots as they can increase body weight through water retention and increase BP in varying degree's??