Started Ubiqinol (Q10) Interested in how it worked or not for others

Wishful

It is not possible to get adequate nutrients just from diet, no matter how high quality it is. It takes over 8,000 calories a day to get 100% of the DV of each nutrient.
I meant to ask in my previous post, is your estimate of what's required to get the DV based on RDA's, which are admitted to be overestimated, and intended to meet the minimum needs of all but 5% of the population that for some reason need far more than normal? If so, that would be trying to meet an unreasonable target. If you assume more reasonable nutrient requirements, most people probably meet them with a reasonable diet. Dietary deficiency doesn't seem to be a major health concern in the developed world. It does occur in individuals with really bad diets or with specific medical problems, but that's outside of 'normal'.

pamojja

. It does occur in individuals with really bad diets or with specific medical problems, but that's outside of 'normal'
Uhm, with what I see majorly sold in markets (industrially prepared foods) and most of the elderly population on multiple prescribtions - bad diets and specific medical problems seem to be what's completely 'normal'.

Wishful

I suppose that's true. I honestly have no idea how normal people live these days. I was always atypical, and that's grown much worse with ME.