• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

jepps

However I suppose if someone is certain candida is what needs to be dealt with then maybe consulting a practitioner would be redundant.

I´m also glad, that you have benefit with sanum:).
The reason, why it could be difficult to find a practitioner for Candida, could be, that there might be very few doctors, who are aware about the central issue of fungi.
For my therapeuth It took 4 years with several diagnosis and therapies to realize, that fungi can be the root of disease. But since treating fungi, processes are possible, that never were possible before, neither with methylation. Possible was this changing in therapy thanks the information of the RS thread:), and my therapeuth since them changed his therapies, and makes progress with his other patients too. His input to the RS therapy was Sanum, thats fits very well to the RS package.

But it takes time to convince a therapeuth, that fungi could be the root,
1.) as fungi is not always visible in the stool (as in my case)
2.) as often doctors are not aware of the intense overgrowth of candida, what happens, when fungi grows lifelong uncontrolled

RS+prebiotics+probiotics is a good basis for self treatment. RS+prebiotics+probiotics by himself is so strong, that my CFS friend (unable to work since 6 years, she is 30 years old) now is searching for a work for 15-20 hours/week (what is not easy after such a long time of being unemployed - but she is very busy). This package facilitates all other therapies, f.ex. methylation or Sanum.

But I would do stool tests do control fungi excretion, my girlfriend also does so. A possibility were to do needle acupuncture to promote lthe organs with excretion, or else a support for the liver and kidneys. The most important treatment are the right supplements for mobilizing the microbes and toxins, and here Phoenix Rising is the best doctor:)

Last edited:

Asklipia

Sankombi is nothing else but a combination of nigersan+mucokehl. So we could also take:

10 days Exmykehl morning and evening
10 days Fortakehl morning and evening

then MO-FR Sankombi morning and evening, and SA-SO Exmykehl morning and evening - this phase is hold on for a few years.

Thank you for this @jepps. I notice that Sankombi is only available in drops. How are these drops taken, and how many?

For viral infections (when chronic viruses get acute because of treating fungi) there are the following sanum products :

- Notakehl for all symptoms of the head: nose, paranasal symptoms, sinuses
- Quentakehl for all symptoms of the bladder, kidneys, sciatic nerves, bronchia
Can those be taken at the same time as the general treatment? Or should we stop the general treatment when viral infections flare? And how much and how long should we take Notakehl or Quentakehl?
I know this is not medical advice, just an idea about what your therapeutic would consider.

On the good side : my vision has ever so slightly improved since taking Mucokehl and Nigersan (this is my first week).
Last night I could not sleep at all, except for three hours of nightmares non-stop.
:balloons::hug::balloons:

jepps

Thank you for this @jepps. I notice that Sankombi is only available in drops. How are these drops taken, and how many?

Hello Asklipia,
The dosation the therapeuth recommends, is each 5 drops in the morning and evening.

Thank you for this @jepps
Can those be taken at the same time as the general treatment? Or should we stop the general treatment when viral infections flare? And how much and how long should we take Notakehl or Quentakehl?
I know this is not medical advice, just an idea about what your therapeutic would consider.

I will tell, what how my therapeuth works: he only treats viral and bacterial infections, that are for the body very hard. I realize that on overwhelming symptoms: high histamine issues, heavy brain fog, sleepless nights. Here I would beginn with treating with Notakehl or Quentakehl, or otherwise with antiviral herbs for a short periode (f.ex. 1 month). The supps for fungi should never be stopped, this is important, because viruses attack our gut bacterias, and therefore can increase fungi. [/QUOTE]

Thank you for this @jepps
On the good side : my vision has ever so slightly improved since taking Mucokehl and Nigersan (this is my first week).
Last night I could not sleep at all, except for three hours of nightmares non-stop.
:balloons::hug::balloons:

:):):bow::thumbdown: Best regards, jepps

whodathunkit

@jepps, are any of the things you're using in suppository form? I can only find some of it in U.S. in suppository (not crazy about that at all) or drops. I know you're not a health pro but care to share any advice on conversion?

Dufresne

almost there...
Definitely.
My problems probably stemmed from mercury and candidiasis originally, then infections, autoimmunity...so my plan, if I use Sanum, would be for addressing candidiasis as adjunct to some other things, as others have suggested.

Can you say anything more about the bad reactions you got and what you would do differently now?

This is a bit complicated and probably not what you were looking for but I'll give it a go.

I developed redox instability alongside PEM and an ME/CFS diagnosis back in 2006. So what is redox instability you might ask?

In his 2009 Fairfax lecture Paul Cheney claimed a redox problem was central and universal in ME/CFS. He stated there were many treatments that were consistently 'bad' and worsened the problem for all people suffering with this such as MB12, CoQ10, vitamin D, etc. He also stated there were a few that were universally 'good'. He backed this up by gauging response to these substances in real time with an echo machine. Though his findings weren't popular in our community, they lined up perfectly with my experiences with the substances.

If I'd take any of the 'bad' substances, as well as others I concluded were no good including the Sanuvis, I'd become overly stimulated and I'd switch into anaerobic metabolism. It would feel great to have near-normal energy for several hours, but I'd be using up whatever reserve energy I had (probably glycogen). I'd have to wait another two days to replenish these stores and get another boost. If I tried the very next day I'd become overwhelmed by oxidative stress and all my symptoms would get worse. The glucose energy was coming in to back up the system which was failing due to oxidative stress. So I concluded this feature was, as Cheney stated, the result of the central energy problem in this disease.

Interestingly I regained redox stability within a few days of practicing extreme avoidance down in Death Valley. Presumably it was mycotoxins and/or other ambient inflammatory biotoxins I was avoiding. So the linchpin of my illness appeared to be a reaction to biotoxins. Cheney has come to acknowledge biotoxin illness, CIRS as Shoemaker diagnoses it, is indistinguishable from ME/CFS and that he and Shoemaker often swap patients. I presume all Cheney's patients who'd eventually be deemed to be suffering from CIRS were also checked on his echo machine when they saw him, ensuring they also had the energy problem. So cure the CIRS and you cure the energy problem Cheney believes to be at the center of this disease.

I also learned my babesia duncani infection has been amplifying my disease, including the redox problem, making me a whole lot worse. I'm pretty sure it's a toxin that the pathogen is releasing that's causing an enormous amount of oxidative stress and acidification. Dealing with this bug has been tricky. When it goes well, it's great and the gasoline is taken off the fire but I can't sustain this at the moment.

I'm now living in a house with much better air. and I'm using binders such as cholestyramine, activated charcoal, chlorella, etc to pull many years worth of stored toxin from my system. I'm also trying to get on top of the babesia but my immune system is so messed up that it's going to likely take some extreme measures to accomplish this. The other intervention that's working for me is following a slightly adapted version of the diet recommended by Biological Medicine practitioners. I've found this is a surefire way to turn down the inflammation in the system that has such a negative effect on terrain; the terrain that bugs love and are most pathogenic in. So I try to keep my protein consumption below 100g/day, and I've cut out mammalian meats and other highly acidifying protein. Just doing this has simulated most of the benefit of dealing with the babesia infection: it takes the gasoline away. As I've said in other posts, I now believe this is a really important part of getting well. We're too sick and have too many bugs to kill without modifying the terrain.

So to sum it up: biotoxins produce inflammation central to my disease that is made far worse by the oxidative stress caused by a reaction to some sort of babesia toxin and is then further amplified by a high acid diet. Biological Medicine didn't stand much of a chance with all these things impinging on my terrain. It might when I manage to put it all together.

Last edited:

Asklipia

Quick update : I am at the second week-end of the Sanum Therapy for candida (two full weeks after the first 10+10 days).
This time I feel very comfortable. In fact, even all week was without stress. or "detox".
Today my stool is GREY!!!! Lots of good things happening in my life. I think this is all linked.
Good luck to all!:balloons::hug::balloons:

jepps

Quick update : I am at the second week-end of the Sanum Therapy for candida (two full weeks after the first 10+10 days).
This time I feel very comfortable. In fact, even all week was without stress. or "detox".
Today my stool is GREY!!!! Lots of good things happening in my life. I think this is all linked.
Good luck to all!:balloons::hug::balloons:

This is the same, I realize with taking Sanum, I also have mold in stools:):lol: :angel:, which never showed up in stool tests.
Nevertheless, @Asklipia, as mold and candida are bound to other toxins, downs can happen again, but the symptoms are relatively mild.
Above all Sanum is the mildest therapy: it only dissolves pathogenic forms of fungi, and does nothing for our healthy gut bacterias.
With simultaneously feeding the gut with pre- and probiotics, the gut will fill with healthy bacterias.
:)

Last edited:

boohealth

I'm looking at the diet in one of the booklets linked to above."Werthmann." I disagree with this diet, it would make me very sick. I've always been interested in Sanum, but who is Werthmann? This is what's wrong with the diet imo:

1) Pastured meats raised in a healthy environment should be fine, right? Organ meats in particular can be very supportive.
2) Eggs are really important to me though I eat pastured. There's no proof they cause an antigenic reaction in me.
3) I don't personally see much difference upon eating btw seed and nut butters.I try to avoid rancid nut butters (most of them), and nuts/seeds that cause a hormonal response in me. If I ate the seeds he's talking about, they'd cause hormone issues
4) Soy is well known now to be unhealthy
5) Most rice or grains these days has arsenic or mycotoxins. Only artisanal grains such as quinoa work for me. I have celiac and oatmeal could be a problem. This is the opposite of the paleo diet btw
6) Sprouted bread is bad for me, with celiac. Desserts are too sugary, period.

Really--this seems like an idiotic diet and not very nutrient dense, leaving out lots of good foods.So I'm going to ignore it.

jepps

I'm looking at the diet in one of the booklets linked to above."Werthmann." I disagree with this diet, it would make me very sick. I've always been interested in Sanum, but who is Werthmann? This is what's wrong with the diet imo:

You are right, I also ignore the diet, that Sanum therapeuths recommend. But we must not go conform with every aspect of a therapy. Each therapy has its focus, that can have benefits for us.

Hello. :) I am new to learning about Sanum and feel very intrigued about it's prospects. I have systemic fungal infection as a primary cause of my cfs.

I cannot read much these days and was hoping there was a good summary for which products to buy, where to buy them (I'm in the U.S.), and when to take?

I apologize if this information has been posted but I cannot read through all of the posts here or on the RA thread at this time.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

melamine

I cannot read much these days and was hoping there was a good summary for which products to buy, where to buy them (I'm in the U.S.), and when to take?

Hi @JCamp - One thing I can tell you is that all US sources that I've looked at are currently sold out in all forms of the Sanum therapies. There is an alternate brand that might interest you, with similar though not identical formulas. It is SanPharma.

Here is a link for a Sanum guidebook: http://www.collegenaturalmedicine.com/images/LBA/prescripbook.pdf

http://www.forresthealth.com/San-Pharma-Remedies/ This source sells both Sanum and SanPharma and one other.

There are other online retailers for both brands. http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/sanum.html and http://www.allergyliberation.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19&zenid=6troii5obv10nf6s4c7cofrsu4 are a couple I found.

Last edited:

Gondwanaland

1) Pastured meats raised in a healthy environment should be fine, right? Organ meats in particular can be very supportive.
2) Eggs are really important to me though I eat pastured. There's no proof they cause an antigenic reaction in me.
3) I don't personally see much difference upon eating btw seed and nut butters.I try to avoid rancid nut butters (most of them), and nuts/seeds that cause a hormonal response in me. If I ate the seeds he's talking about, they'd cause hormone issues
4) Soy is well known now to be unhealthy
5) Most rice or grains these days has arsenic or mycotoxins. Only artisanal grains such as quinoa work for me. I have celiac and oatmeal could be a problem. This is the opposite of the paleo diet btw
6) Sprouted bread is bad for me, with celiac. Desserts are too sugary, period.
I think it varies with personal conditions. I have trouble with uric acid metabolism
1) organ meats are high in purines and I can't eat them very often
2) I get inflammatory reaction from egg whites
3) I have a narrow range of tolerance to seeds as well
4) I avoid soy like the plague as well
5) I have the same reaction to quinoa and gluten (and flax, and sesame)
6) I eat dessert at least 1x weekly (prepared by my sister), it makes me feel better

jepps

Hello. :) I am new to learning about Sanum and feel very intrigued about it's prospects. I have systemic fungal infection as a primary cause of my cfs.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

@JCamp I would primar to taking Sanum build up the gut with good prebiotics and probiotics. As Sanum detoxifies the body very strong, you intestine and liver should be well prepared for this detoxification.
Myself I had strong side effects a few years ago with Sanum, I had to stop it. But since taking prebiotics and probiotics for the gut I respond well to this therapy.

@melamine thank you for your links!

@JCamp I would primar to taking Sanum build up the gut with good prebiotics and probiotics. As Sanum detoxifies the body very strong, you intestine and liver should be well prepared for this detoxification.
Myself I had strong side effects a few years ago with Sanum, I had to stop it. But since taking prebiotics and probiotics for the gut I respond well to this therapy.

@melamine thank you for your links!
@melamine - thank you so much for your link! I'm disappointed to learn the sanum products are not currently available in the U.S. I hope there will be a notification here when they are available again. I would really like to try them.

@jepps- I have used high dose probiotics and prebiotics, along with an anti yeast diet for years with no effect. I do not respond positively or negatively to high doses of good probiotics and often feel I'm wasting my money. I think my gut is ready for a detox.

I'm doing some other strong anti fungal regimens right now so perhaps this is a sign to stay that course and not do too many things at once. Still, I hope to use the sanum one day soon!

jepps

I'm doing some other strong anti fungal regimens right now so perhaps this is a sign to stay that course and not do too many things at once. Still, I hope to use the sanum one day soon!

@JCamp what kind of antifungal regimes do you use?

@melamine the costs of Sanum supp. are not higher as I pay:
for 3 x 10 supp. you pay $ 35,06 I pay € 103,11 for 10 x 10 supp. Did the seller write an e-mail, how long it lasts, until the products are available?

Last edited:

melamine

@melamine - thank you so much for your link! I'm disappointed to learn the sanum products are not currently available in the U.S. I hope there will be a notification here when they are available again. I would really like to try them

There seems to have been a US government action against them about a year ago. Seems some of their products actually contained microscopic amounts of real medicinal substances! Wow! But no surprise. That could be the reason for the current supply problem or a lot of people were reading this thread on PR recently and put a run on orders, depleting supplies. On some of the websites you can leave your contact information for being notified when products become available. I was thinking of calling them to enquire about the reason for unavailability at this time.

Asklipia

Another update: I thought the week-end was over with no problem… but on Sunday night I started having several cramps in the feet, then on Monday all day big depression and blurry vision.
I think this happens after taking the Exmykehl, the candidas that is.
Hopefully the week will be quieter.
Definitely something is happening.
Be well! :hug:

jepps

Another update: I thought the week-end was over with no problem… but on Sunday night I started having several cramps in the feet, then on Monday all day big depression and blurry vision.
I think this happens after taking the Exmykehl, the candidas that is.
Hopefully the week will be quieter.
Definitely something is happening.
Be well! :hug:

Sorry to hear this, @Asklipia
I always realize on weekend liver symptoms: tired eyes, tiredness, cramps, and always on weekend mold in stool. During the week everythings okay, and I am better than before. This procedure happens since 4 months.
I assume, that mold in general and detoxifying mold is strong for the body.
All the best for you and for your family:):balloons: