• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Questions for Ron Davis

bthompsonjr1993

Doesnt look like it. I wonder if there will be a new general update on youtube from Ron Davis soon, hes been doing one every 3-4 months for a while now but last was in november
Yeah, I am interested as to why there has been such a long period between his last update and whenever the next one will be. We are approaching 6 months now. Hopefully it is for a positive reason.

Rufous McKinney

a lack of interest

My opinion is this thread degenerated rapidly, and Janet likely found it very difficult to check around this thread again.

It should just be simple question to Ron Davis. Not lectures, debates, theories and philosophies. Janet is rather busy. And people have communicated in ways which are difficult for the Davis family.

GlassCannonLife

My opinion is this thread degenerated rapidly, and Janet likely found it very difficult to check around this thread again.

It should just be simple question to Ron Davis. Not lectures, debates, theories and philosophies. Janet is rather busy. And people have communicated in ways which are difficult for the Davis family.

Yeah good point. Maybe this could be a discussion thread, then a mod or someone can have one post (perhaps near/at the top) with ongoing answered and unanswered questions Janet could just check when she has time.

bthompsonjr1993

Okay so yeah she is able to though. Saying she isn't able is very concerning to people. It implies she is in very bad health or something like that