• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Post all articles, blogs, etc on CFIDS XMRV here please

muffin

We need to have one thread that has the web addresses for any articles, blogs, websites, etc. that talk about CFIDS/ME, XMRV, WPI, etc. so that we ALL can respond in mass to the writer. The more people who respond, the louder our voice is.

Thus far we have been pretty good about attacking in large numbers the sites/articles/etc. that speak to CFIDS/ME/XMRV, but many of those articles are buried within other threads and it is just a hit or miss that we see them.

Or if this isn't a great idea, then start a NEW THREAD with the contact info on the new article so that we all can see it. Again, do NOT bury it in other threads where others don't see it. Make it as clear to find so that we really can hit hard and fast.

muffin

This is what I mean by having a blog hidden within another thread. By chance I fell upon this one and went and gave my two cents.
I don't mean to demean the poster of this blog location, just trying to point out that we need ONE single thread to post all articles, blogs, etc. so we can all see and react. Thanks guys for posting this link though.

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/sh...ome-blame.html

They ain't got much new or much science in their report though - looks like we're one of their main sources. (((MUFFIN'S COMMENT: With the HUGE brains on this site, using us as a main source is not a bad idea)))

Go tell 'em whatever you feel they need to know...

TY Mark --I posted my comment