Perrin/lymph drainage/massage: makes sense or not?

I've just started this this week, I didn't bother in the past as I expected it would have little effect. I am still dubious at any rate.

But personally I cannot see the point in doing this treatment when you could take half a teaspoon of red root tincture 3-6 times a day without no side effects, combined with milk thistle and dandelion tincture in the same dose and your basically speeding up your lymphatics to the exact same degree if not more than perrin would be able to manage as your drip feeding your system 3-6 times a day.

I did this last autumn and winter and it was highly effective, but this year due to the cost I have had to mix things up a bit. Even so red root even though it's the most expensive tincture I buy, actually doesn't cost that much if you buy 500ml and take it over 6 to 8 months it will last the whole period.

As I do think the lymphatics are incredibly sluggish in ME patients, the above tonic 3-6 times a day seems just as good. Obivously to begin with I felt worse for a few weeks to a month, but after that I felt fantastic and it lasted all autumn and winter. Pain in the ares taking something 3 to 6 times a day I can tell you, but if it costs you £20 a month and Perrin costs £190 a month, the saving is huge.